AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9060|回复: 16

Lisa @ Asian Sexy Babe

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-24 00:21:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As promised, here is my next review on the series covering the entire roster of ASB. I am not saying that every girl at ASB is terrible, but by my standards most of them are bad, pretty bad. I will save the good experiences for last for the end of the series, hope you guys enjoy figuring out which girl I actually liked from ASB's roster. In the meantime, let's start the review of Lisa.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************************

I actually booked Lisa based on two reviews I read on the white people's forum, one of them claiming that Lisa had the tightest pussy the reviewer had felt. That kind of accolade gets my attention and off I go in search of a new tight hole. As soon as I walked into the room, I heard loud thunder and I knew I had just been lured into a landmine. The girl standing before me, although dressed in sexy black lingerie, she was hardly sexy at all. The clothing she was wearing had some slight semblance to the black lingerie on one of her pictures, but I can assure you that if the girl in the photos is Lisa, then those pictures are more paintings than photographs due to excessive photoshop.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

Facially, the oval shaped face you are hinted at on her photographs is not what you will get. Her face is much wider in person, looks sort of Mongolian but with a very square jaw. I don't find square jaws attractive on women, but if you do then you could probably disagree with my assessment. Her eyes were also very small, but she did act very welcoming and polite when I was taking off my shoes. I would say she is in her mid to late 30s age wise. She has a certain maturity about her, I respect that, for instance I think that she knows she's not good looking or young; so she tries very hard at the service part of the experience.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

We went to take a shower together and as we undressed I got a better look at her body. She is at the cusp of BBW as per my definition which I shared in the Rebeca @ ASB review. I have to elaborate here, because her belly was not protruding like Rebeca, but her waist line was just really wide. Her entire body looked like a block with shoulders, waist and hips measuring almost identical proportions. I almost bailed mentally, and was resigned to having one of those sessions where the dick does not rise and we would just talk about the weather the entire time.

But as I said earlier, she is mature and probably knows her strengths and weaknesses. After the shower she started sucking my dick and she was actually pretty good. He BJ was aggressive with lots of deep throat and spit, then she went for the rimming and all the sudden she started looking cute enough for me to fuck. When I entered her vagina, yes it was tight, but not naturally tight. I can tell the difference between a naturally tight pussy and a clenched up kegel maneuver. The thing about the kegel is that no girl can hold it indefinitely so at some point you get to experience the true size of the pussy, and Lisa's was not naturally tight. Maybe for white guys with big dicks she would be naturally tight, which brings me to my conclusion: I would not repeat nor recommend, but I can see how a Caucasian guy in his 50's may enjoy her.If you don't fit that demographic then you are better off avoiding this landmine.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-24 13:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
“I almost bailed mentally, and was resigned to having one of those sessions where the dick does not rise and we would just talk about the weather the entire time.” This part got me laugh soooo hard.
Thx for the review. As always, very enjoyable to read as well as very informative.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-24 19:59:05 | 显示全部楼层
so she's better than Rebeca anyway. Rebeca 160cm/60kg, Lisa 165cm/57kg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-24 21:46:03 | 显示全部楼层
和之前的review说的不一样呀,之前说是服务女王,本来还想试试,谢谢排雷
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-7-24 22:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
il9ps 发表于 2021-7-24 19:59
so she's better than Rebeca anyway. Rebeca 160cm/60kg, Lisa 165cm/57kg

I don't think either one of these girls is under 130 lbs, but they both had voluminous waists. In terms of service if you can get behind her looks, then Lisa is the better choice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-25 12:34:22 | 显示全部楼层
ASB 现在没有好女生了,哎
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-26 08:41:38 | 显示全部楼层
abs现在真没什么人,而且换人如走马灯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-26 09:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
Rosalie可以的,萝莉型,但现在态度不太好,总是说这里痛那里痛,这不行那不行的。aurora很骚,不过把她放密市太远了,而且不知道现在还需不需要戴口罩。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-26 10:25:21 | 显示全部楼层
Frank兄是真男人啊, 就算是雷也勇敢干进去!

谢谢排雷英雄!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-27 13:43:36 | 显示全部楼层
总统真的很能写,每次都是大段大段的
感谢感谢
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 16:10 , Processed in 0.044881 second(s), 13 queries .