AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3426|回复: 5

Ocean @ TopDrawerLadies

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-21 03:11:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm not good at writing reviews so i seldom do any. Seems there are a lack of talents lately and nothing really peak my interest so decided to try some white meal for a change.

Saw Ocean a couple weeks ago at hotel near the airport. Door opens and i see a blonde, facially not too bad, around 160~165cm i would guess. But once she said something, i was disappointed.  Her voice is hoarse, sounds like someone with a bad case of sore throat/lost of voice.

Anyways, after finishing my shower, we made out a bit standing beside the bed. Next was some bbbj. Read from previous reviews about her good bbbj, but i guess it was over-rated. It's not bad, but nothing too exciting.

My turn to daty, but she said sensitive, so i didn't stay long. On comes the dome and 3 positions later, i'm getting tired and the condom was suffocating my brother so she goes back to bbbj but brother wasn't cooperating and couldn't get hard again. So i hit the shower without a finish.

Overall very average experience, would not repeat.

Looks 7 - late 20s~Early 30s
Body 7 - natural B, not toned but i guess not as big as most Caucasian girls
Service 7 - Did most of basics dfk, bbbj, daty
Attitude 6.5 - not really enthusiastic, basically doing her job

Haven't had a memorable meal in so long. Can't even remember when the last one was. Price increased and quality decreases. Seem most girls in recent times don't really enjoy daty and any digits. I would love some recommendations for girls who enjoy daty, digits and gives an excellent bbbj. Thanks in advance
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-21 21:01:58 | 显示全部楼层
Way too accurate. Priced increased and quality decreased.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-22 13:26:09 | 显示全部楼层
Not finish. It’s too loose?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-22 19:55:12 | 显示全部楼层
老外女的我感觉应该会很松!白松黑紧黄水多!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-24 23:38:30 | 显示全部楼层
If you don't mind Chubby, suggest you may try their Shelby or River.  Both of them are very enthusiastic & passionated and would show very enjoy your daty service.  Also, they are really a good kisser and you must not meet the same from dim sum sp.   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-7-25 04:06:17 | 显示全部楼层
I'm interested in Layla from HPL, but airport area.  Need to find a good time
Any asians into daty and digits?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 16:01 , Processed in 0.039843 second(s), 13 queries .