回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-29 23:47:25 | 显示全部楼层
估计face-fucker的我无法接受
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-30 01:29:32 | 显示全部楼层
koogle 发表于 2021-7-29 07:56
I don't even know whats the point of using pics, especially stating that those are fake pics.

LMAO! Have you ever heard people say "put yourself in the other person's shoes"? There's no point from your perspective, but once you start thinking from the SP's perspective, then there definitely is a point.

The standard mode of operation amongst the Asian providers has always been to use fake pics. Since the beginning of time, literally everybody used fake pics because it works!

Lets admit it, guys are stupid. Our small head takes over all decision making the instant we get horny. We should know better, but we just don't. The fact is that, no matter how many times we get burnt, no matter how many warnings bros give each other, fake pics of sexy young girls will still bring in customers like moths to a flame.

Its like so many guys are just so fucking desperate that they won't pass up any chance they get. As soon as they see that sexy girl in the pic, they go like "well maybe this time its real".

So now in recent years the azn747 board decides to shake things up and makes it the law of land (this website) that all ads must include a disclaimer if they use fake pics. A commendable act for consumer protection to be sure, but you can also be sure that the SP's will be fighting it every step of the way.

So what do SP's do?
Well... some stopped advertising here... some kept advertising but stopped posting pics on their ads and instead simply used their azn747 ads to link to their websites or social media where azn747 has no jurisdiction and they can use all the fake pics they want........ and finally, to answer your questions "whats the point of using pics ... stating that those are fake", its obviously that fake pics still work (to bring in customers).

Obviously being forced to state that their pics are fake renders them less effective, but they still work. An ad that contains a lot of eye candy (even if they are forced to note that they are not the actual service provider) still works a lot better than an ad with no pics or an ad with ugly(real) pics.

And providers are very creative and adaptable. Even if they are forced to acknowledge that their pics are fake, they'll turn around and tell you that there's a 90% resemblance. Some will even have the audacity to claim that the actual person is even prettier than the pic! And these lies will work because guys that are horny and thinking with their small heads will believe all that bullshit.

My bro told me one provider actually gave him the explanation (over the phone) that her ad pics are 100% real, and that it was actually the fake pic disclaimer in the ad that was fake. According to the provider, the pics were real and azn747 moderator was just being mean and picking on her by forcing her to write that in the ad. LMFAO!

Lastly, providers know fake pics grab attention, whereas the disclaimer often goes unnoticed.
Just look at how many guys still asking questions like "does she look like the pic" even when the ad already states the pic is fake.

So there you have it. In a nutshell. There is a point to using fake pics even though they have to admit its fake. The point is that it still works.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-2 13:10:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the detailed review Frank! Your review was spot on and I had the chance to see Her a couple times last week, and she's definitely on my repeat list now!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-3 19:59:43 | 显示全部楼层
wataru911 发表于 2021-8-2 13:10
Thank you for the detailed review Frank! Your review was spot on and I had the chance to see Her a c ...

You are very welcome brother. I am already hunting for the next gem since I think Kelly is too busy to see me nowadays. She deserves it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-3 20:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
Seems I can only try my luck to book Kelly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-3 21:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
broken_dick 发表于 2021-7-30 01:29
LMAO! Have you ever heard people say "put yourself in the other person's shoes"? There's no point f ...

I think you've missed some in that diatribe.  The fake pics often can be considered a "likeness."  And back home would anyone you heard of post real pic's?  Is it ever announced they were not real?  Though imo, there's nothing wrong in making the SP say they are not real because it forces them to go that extra step and say it's a "likeness" or not and then you know you not getting anything like, or you should expect not to receive anything like the photo.    Many wolves have come back saying they can't tell if the photo's are real or not, can't ll be real so that's because the SP has chosen well her fake pic's (at least some of the time), they are a "likeness."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 23:41:38 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks a lot for the detailed and helpful review Frank!

I will definitely be trying to book Kelly! Had been very hesitant to try independents and only tried agencies before.

I am chinese but much more quicker in typing out English. Is there any concerns when booking independents by texting in English?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-6 00:19:05 | 显示全部楼层
broken_dick 发表于 2021-7-30 01:29
LMAO! Have you ever heard people say "put yourself in the other person's shoes"? There's no point f ...

Well said.. gotta accept the fact that part of what keeps this business going is the fantasy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-6 01:52:07 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-8-3 19:59
You are very welcome brother. I am already hunting for the next gem since I think Kelly is too bus ...

Hey Frank, does kelly resemble any celeb or kpop stars?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:42 , Processed in 0.036451 second(s), 11 queries .