AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11259|回复: 31

Rebecca @ Asian Sexy Babe

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-16 16:27:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This will be the first review of a series of reviews covering the entire roster of Asian Sexy Babe. They have been around for a while now, and at some point had some great choices, but based on my recent experiences of their entire roster, it feels like they are now becoming the TDL of the Asian world. As some of you know, TDL is an agency well known for dominating the 6/10 larger-girls (Rubenesque) market. Well, it seems to me that ASB is giving them a run for their money on the Asian side of things offering up a roster of 5's and 6's to us hungry wolves.

*************************************************************************************************************************

The reason I had not posted this review is the controversy that was initiated by white people about my usage of the acronym BBW to describe one of their MMs. So let me start off by clearly defining what a BBW is to me: I classify a girl as a BBW when-a woman's waist is of equal size to or greater than-my own. I have a 32-inch waist, which could be considered average build in North America but in most other parts of the world, I am just fat. You guys can debate what is normal or average to you, and you are welcome to discuss it here; however please don't try to convince me that my definition is wrong. SPECIALLY if you have not seen the girl I am reviewing.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************

Now that we have all that clear, I will start off the actual review by saying that Rebeca is at the cusp of  bbw in my view. I was profoundly disappointed when I met her. My excitement was at an all time high because of all the marketing terms that had been thrown at me in her profile. College girl, CBC, fresh to the industry, all of these are enticing words seduced me to make a booking. I was not expecting to meet the girl in the pictures, and I was right, but it is just so much worse in person. So let's get that fact out of the way, does she resemble the pictures? NO

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************

Facially, she looked young but her face was not my type at all. She had an “auntie” look even though she still had the voice of a young girl. I believe her actual age is around 23 to 25 years old. You guys should know that I really don't want to be mean but I honestly felt that she resembled Snubbul from Pokemon. She did have nice soft long black hair which I enjoyed touching. Her body as I have already stated, it's at the cusp of what I consider a BBW. She was dressed in nice lingerie but her body just didn't do it for me except for her generous C cup natural breasts.

I know some of you will say, why didn't I walk away? I told you guys before, I never do. I go through the entire experience once I am there. She was also very nice and friendly, like a competent hostess at a restaurant. Her service was very, very, basic GFE (including LFK, BBBJ, FS) but to be honest I wasn't turned on enough to try anything wild and crazy with her, not even horny enough to want to eat her pussy . Consider yourselves warned, this girl is a landmine unless you are into BBWs.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-16 16:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
White people taste of asian is.. lets' say a bit different.  It's not uncommon to see a decent looking white guy with some really ugly asian chick.  I mean look at mark zuckerberg's wife as an example.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-16 17:28:11 | 显示全部楼层
从吃不饱消失之后好久没有如此高产且中肯的狼友了,谢排雷
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-16 17:44:33 | 显示全部楼层
Got me laughing at Snubbul

Honestly Frank if your are tired of stepping on landmines go for D4U girls they usually do not disappoint
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-16 17:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
wait, 32 waist is 'fat'?...
and I always thought of myself as medium
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-16 18:16:43 | 显示全部楼层
Snubull lol, seriously?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-16 23:24:59 | 显示全部楼层
She is not borderline BBW. She is BBW.  I saw her back in mississauga and it was her first day. She was sweaty on a humid day and you can smell her pussy sweat. It was not a good session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-17 01:04:23 | 显示全部楼层
Snubbul  LMAOOOO
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-17 02:38:45 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review

I had to google snubbul, no thanks,

I believe as a customer, you have the right to choose a girl that would make you hard, if the girl doesn't, you should have the choice to walk away
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-7-17 07:36:45 | 显示全部楼层
Nisus 发表于 2021-7-16 17:44
Got me laughing at Snubbul
I will make mental notes of that.

forys 发表于 2021-7-17 02:38
Thanks for the review

I can totally understand how you feel, I think that is the most sensible approach for most people. In my case, I simply see the entire process as an experience that I have committed myself. Including the writing of any ensuing report. The entire experience gives me satisfaction, and I hope that wolves reading can make better decisions with the information reported therein. You can choose to pass on this girl, or if you decide to book her then you are ready to leave if she looks like snubbul lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:57 , Processed in 0.036579 second(s), 13 queries .