AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13499|回复: 13

Angel @independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-8 23:40:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It was a rainy day today and I haven't been out looking for a while with the pandemic situation. However, I still browse 747 and came across Angel. Her 4th picture really caught my eyes. She reminded me of my first love... call me a hopeless romantic Gave her a quick text and she replied promptly confirming a 1 hour time slot. She mentioned she was from Shanghai.

Face: The pictures are real. Beautiful eyes. Very enthusiastic at the door. Pictures don't do her justice!

Body: Slim, but not thin. She has a mirror in her room and while giving a BJ, you can really see her toned figure. Wearing thigh high stockings and showing her long legs.... to die for!

Service/Attitude: She is very friendly and playful. The minute you step into her apartment, she sterilizes your hands while giving you a passionate kiss and reaching for your crotch to check if there is any reaction. She does the usual temperature check and then guides you into her room. Mouth wash for 2 and then into the shower. She doesn't go in, but stood behind a shield and gives you a thorough cleaning, front and back. The fun then begins. Sensual BJ with very good skills. She then asked if I could cum twice. I was happy to say HELL YES. I couldn't last long and burst very soon. We then proceeded to the bed and she gave me an amazing massage. She has proper technique. 10 minutes of massage and then the Dongguan service began. I won't go into details, but let me say if you haven't tried it, it is something worth doing with Angel. About 30 minutes into her routine, she got me rock hard again. I did doggy to finish her off as I look at her big ass in the mirror. Overall, a very good experience.

Repeat: Yes and already trying to plan ahead.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-9 01:05:20 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review,

I find a weird COVID tread, independent girls are charging more than agencies, before COVID it was the other way around and it make sense, because agency take a cut, however agencies now a days are blind boxes, you never know what kind of girl you will meet

I might give Angel a try since the service you mention is pretty good, which is hard to find now a days
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-10 21:33:17 | 显示全部楼层
This is kinda like MILF.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-10 22:23:56 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing and make me want to relive the experience but save up this time for the 2X's experience.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-10 22:24:12 | 显示全部楼层
I have ever wanted to book her but dropped it as she replied me she would not give DFK.  You said you were given her passionate kiss.  Was it just LFK??   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-10 23:50:27 | 显示全部楼层
If the pics are real, I don't think she is early 30s.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-11 22:21:41 | 显示全部楼层
Tried her once, pretty decent meal with the price.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-14 08:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review.  Might need to try that bj
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-17 03:42:35 | 显示全部楼层
Kijima 发表于 2021-7-10 21:33
This is kinda like MILF.

Well of course. It'd be unrealistic to expect a young girl at this price point.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-19 11:14:22 | 显示全部楼层
Hey brother, does Angel speak Chinese only or can she speak some English too?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:59 , Processed in 0.040193 second(s), 13 queries .