找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: FrankUnderwood

Irean @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-23 12:58:01 | 显示全部楼层

Irean @ barbiehouse

Not many new review for this mm in the recent year.  All the wolfs hogging this mm. Saw irean a couple of time.

Face: a little on  the older side. Late 20 to thirty look wise. But i would consider one of the better looking ones. 7
Body: mcot. Slim build. B size and flexible. Smooth soft skin.9
Service: pays attention to your reaction and very skilled.  She will deepthroat your finger and push it in her pussy. Then she would deepthroat your cock.  Everytime i visited her, she brings something new to the table( or bed to be more accurate). Doesnt matter who leads. It will be a great time. 10

Attitude: nothing to complain about. You will feel welcomed and relaxed. That is all its required. 10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-26 18:06:02 | 显示全部楼层
LOL Bro.. your review made me giggle. I had Elina a few weeks ago. She wasn't "too" bad or maybe I was extremely carried away by her nice titties - Soft and voluptuous. Though I must admit, her skin did not feel too tight, which is a tell-tell that she is indeed a seasoned "veteran".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-27 12:02:03 | 显示全部楼层
Conscience 发表于 2021-7-23 12:58
Not many new review for this mm in the recent year.  All the wolfs hogging this mm. Saw irean a coup ...

wouldn't agree more.. have been seeing her for few years.  The service is always consistent, she is kind know how to read your mind and act accordingly...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-27 16:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
I really want to book her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 00:03:01 | 显示全部楼层
ccnu009 发表于 2021-7-1 22:31
服务女王只是噱头罢了, 花活儿比irean玩的溜的有很多 现在是蜀中无大将廖化作先锋罢了
Irean是挺不错的 ...

严重同意,大家对韩国整容的外表身材评价太大方了。我很好奇这么捧韩国店的朋友如果看到这些女的整容前照片会是什么想法。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 11:11:53 | 显示全部楼层
各有所好,开心就好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 11:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
hard to book, always full unless book in advance
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 12:26:34 | 显示全部楼层
听说整容厉害,就不去了,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 13:17:29 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2021-7-18 13:52
Lol.. i fucking agree.... When the pandemic first started Irean was already here for a couple mont ...

I went to see her recently after taking a break from seeing Paris all the time.  You're right, I almost walked out after seeing her face.  She looks like the Saw mask from the movie.  Search up 'saw mask' in google images.  Cheeks are so high, pointed nose, big eyes.  The plastic surgery is indeed too much with her.  

Nevertheless, I stayed for the 'service'.  Even though the service is highly praised, it gets repetitive.  

I agree with you @Prince6969, she does seem really old.  If I had to guess, I would say she is at least in her 40s.  I would not be surprised if shes closer to 45, honestly speaking.  It comes to a point where her health is more valuable then money.  I don't see her working much longer.  I have seen her when she first started and I can tell how quickly she aged over these past 6+ years.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-5 19:09:45 | 显示全部楼层
kingoflongshots 发表于 2021-8-5 13:17
I went to see her recently after taking a break from seeing Paris all the time.  You're right, I a ...

Very respectfully brother, I will mention that Irean's face has not changed drastically during the last 3-4 years that I have known her. She is visibly older than when I first met her, I think possibly due to a lack of collagen and the natural loss of elasticity that a human face goes through with the passage of years. If she is 45 years old she has me fooled but apparently many others too.

I cannot agree with your "saw mask" remarks either. It's not her cheekbones that protrude, it's her cheeks. She has this puffy cheeks look, which I told you looks weird but I think it's cute. I am willing to accept that it's possible only I find this cute, but "saw mask" she is not.

I don't know enough Korean actresses and I have tried to find a lookalike on google images but I cannot. It's like I said pretty unique. I will still see her before she retires, although she's not my number one wife at the moment lol

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 16:31 , Processed in 0.035126 second(s), 11 queries .