AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 34224|回复: 92

Irean @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-20 14:18:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey wolves, it's been a while since I last logged onto the site. Summertime my work schedule becomes crazy busy, and I just haven't had the time to write any reviews. Bear with me as I catch up with the reading and writing of the site. I realized that I never actually posted a review of my favorite girl at Barbie House, but many of you must have figured out who my number one at BH69 is. So to close off the'wives of Frank at BH69' series, here is my review of Irean.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

For those who haven't read my other reviews of Barbie House, I call their girls my wives because I have seen everyone of them so many times, it feels like I am coming home to my wife. Irean is my number one wife because no matter how shitty my mood is, or how dead my dick is (as a result of age and stress), she always finds a way to make me feel like a stud. For this reason I can never get tired of her, and I always look forward to my next visit.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

Looks wise, I must be honest with you guys, Irean was much much hotter when she first started in the industry. She's been at this for over 3 years now, and when I first saw her at the start of her career, she was much hotter than now. I still find her very attractive and I would put her age at around early to mid 30s. This is my professional wolf assessment without having to do any carbon dating or such archaeological testing to discover her origins. I have no doubt many of you would turn your heads to look at her if you saw her walking on the street.

The pictures on the website look accurate to me, but they are obviously a depiction of her from at least 5 or more years ago. The one discrepancy I would point out between her pictures and real person is the color of her skin, on the website her skin looks kinda yellowish, but in person she is moonlight white like ivory. That is my preferred skin tone in Asian women, I love this.

Her body is slender and long, just like the pictures; however when I first met her she was much more toned and for lack of a better way to describe it, she simply looked more healthy. This business can really mess the girls up because they are working basically from sun up to sun down, and they are mostly inactive waiting for the next guy to come fuck them. Also they are probably eating take out or uber eats, so as you can imagine if you do this for long enough there will be changes in one's physiology. I have to stress that Irean still has a great body, slender and very sexy BUT I have known her for years now and have seen the toll the industry has taken on her.

She has big beautiful enhanced breasts, they are so well done that I cannot tell the difference between them and real ones. I know they are enhanced because we discussed plastic surgery in one of my visits. Her ass is small and perkish, I can fit one cheek perfectly in the palm of my hand. Her legs are long and slender ending in always pedicured toes that are so god damn clean and delicious, although her feet are not small so bear that in mind if you have a foot fetish. Her pussy is shaved and despite the wear and tear that the industry must have put on her, she is still fairly tight and knows how to use her Kegel muscles to adjust and squeeze at the right times.

Like I saidat the beginning, the thing that keeps me coming back over the years to see heris that she always finds creative and fun ways to get me excited. The last timeI went (less than 3 weeks ago) I really was just in the mood to talk and maybeget a blowjob from her because I had a real shitty day, my dick felt dead and Ididn’t even think it would get up. I have not tried male enhancement pills as aregular supplement yet, but I think I am going to have to get some to improvethe consistency of my dick’s performance. Nevertheless, she sucked my dick likea champ and when it was semi hard, she sat on top of me while grabbing my dickand did a pussy slide teasing me so that my little guy had no choice but tobecome alert. From there she went back to sucking and then she was rimming meand stroking my dick at the same time, and I grabbed her foot and put it in mymouth lol it sounds ridiculous when I write about it but that’s what it took toget my dick fully hard. Never did she complain or looked frustrated and whilewe fucked she kept on complimenting me, she even said I have learned new skillsbecause I put her in a new position.

I don't want to appear as a “writer” but I also have to mention her hygiene. She is one of the few girls I know changes the bedsheets after each client and as I dressed up she was chatting and cleaning the room with Lysol wipes, changing the sheets, pillow cases and everything. Those little details make all the difference to me because even amongst the barbie house girls, she is the cleanest of them all. For white agencies, specially the ones operating out of hotels, it's just disgusting.

If you have any questions please ask me. Irean is a girl that I will continue to see on the regular until she retires and one that I recommend wholeheartedly.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 14:30:28 | 显示全部楼层
She once stick her entire tongue inside my asshole and stroke me off, I almost died in that moment
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-6-20 15:26:04 | 显示全部楼层
plizpliz 发表于 2021-6-20 14:30
She once stick her entire tongue inside my asshole and stroke me off, I almost died in that moment
I know what you mean lol she's aggressive with the rimming and good at it.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 16:01:13 | 显示全部楼层
Irean is good times, just wish they'd get her to work in North York.  She has been in Markham.. for like 3 years?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 16:22:36 | 显示全部楼层
Could you post the damage? Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 16:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
sexpuppy 发表于 2021-6-20 16:01
Irean is good times, just wish they'd get her to work in North York.  She has been in Markham.. for  ...

I think it's closer to 5 years, I remember visiting her before I had my g2,

My g2 is about to expire in a few months ( lol bad way to gauge 5 years but I guess it's 5 years) lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 17:56:24 | 显示全部楼层
She is the so called Toronto service queen. Only the fake face is wired, but the body is awesome!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 22:44:46 | 显示全部楼层
She has been around for 5+ years for sure. Used to work long time without a single day of break.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 22:53:15 | 显示全部楼层
Always love to hear your reviews
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 23:22:06 | 显示全部楼层
Oh I thought your favorite is Paris, since you have no review about Paris... haha I was wrong.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 02:19 , Processed in 0.036018 second(s), 13 queries .