AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: FrankUnderwood

Irean @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-17 22:09:51 | 显示全部楼层
I really hope they have new blood soon, these girls at bh works way too much overtime, kinda mechanical
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-18 12:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
這女生這感覺整得太過了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-18 13:52:30 | 显示全部楼层
kingoflongshots 发表于 2021-7-14 14:35
Everyone says her face is weird because it has undergone too much.  Too much surgery and too much fu ...

Lol.. i fucking agree.... When the pandemic first started Irean was already here for a couple months.

I was holding out to see her because a) she was not fresh meat and b) I am not into the taller girls.  So I just stuck with repeating Jenny over and over again.. amongst some of the other girls at BH.

But the other day, I finally succumb to "fucking all the girls at BH", so I took the plunge with Irean.

I must say, at first glance, I always want to walk out.  She is not only old, she is REALLY old.  May be the botox over the years or what-not, but her cheek bone resembles what a grandma cheek bone has.

I am not sure if I agree with well made tits, what I saw was perky, but its definitely oddly shaped.  In comparsion, Jenny's tits are fake, but they are nice and round unlike Irean's which I think they are borderline weird shape.

I must say, the only surprise she provides is an amazing service, especially in the "salad" department.  The way she lifts your legs sideways, like your asshole while her nose is touching your balls are just unexplainably satisfying.  The way she gives you eye contact which licking your asshole and looking like she truly enjoys it too... something I haven't experienced before.

Overall, i'd agree.. for face and body-fuckers there are better girls out there.. but if you want your ass polished.. go see Irean!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-18 15:52:11 | 显示全部楼层
Services really good! Little bit old, face fucker don’t go.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-18 16:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
kingoflongshots 发表于 2021-7-14 14:35
Everyone says her face is weird because it has undergone too much.  Too much surgery and too much fu ...

[ Her tits, although well done, are uneven.  One is clearly harder then the other.  And her right nipple looks like its been chewed up by too many wolves.]

...... haha, perhaps she should place a little sticker on her right boob to indicate "Please chew the left side nipple only"!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-18 20:33:24 | 显示全部楼层
Sonds good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-20 06:25:24 | 显示全部楼层
I think she's solid in terms of service and has a good massage routine.  I would agree with the face but she has great energy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-20 08:39:55 | 显示全部楼层
Who wants to be serviced by 15 000 dicks?  That is straight up disgusting.  Makes me want to puke thinking about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-20 21:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2021-7-18 13:52
Lol.. i fucking agree.... When the pandemic first started Irean was already here for a couple mont ...

Lol. I have to agree with you too.

She must really love the taste of poop.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-7-21 09:24:24 | 显示全部楼层
Ok guys, take it easy and keep in mind two things (1) Irean is my number one wife at BH because her service is great and she knows how to masterfully manipulate my cock into working for her every time. (2) The girls also read the forums and it's not fair that you guys are denigrating her appearance to this extent. Keep the comments respectful please.

I mean to say that you find a girl who fucked 15,000 cocks disgusting in a whoring forum it's ironic. Personally I don't like virgins because I prefer a slut that knows what she's doing. You don't become a slut by sucking one dick all your life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 06:46 , Processed in 0.037599 second(s), 11 queries .