楼主: qingxian98

你hunting时会带什么(除了錢)?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-4 14:02:11 | 显示全部楼层
手机还有烟
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-9 21:05:36 | 显示全部楼层
It depends on where the location is (ie, hotel, spa vs their residence) but I like to bring a gift. Have done flowers, cosmetics, food (especially sweets), drinks and etc.

Yay, I agree with the exact cash idea. Cash tip is good.

If you have the MM contacts, you can actually send them something a Giftcard by softcopy photo….. but I do struggle to think if we spoil them too much whether it may build up unrealistic expectations….
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-19 11:41:10 | 显示全部楼层
Many people have said bring the phone but not many people included to bring the phone loaded with a play list of music.  You don't need a portable speaker, if you have a newer phone playing it low volume is good enough.  Besides, do you not have some music you would like to really bang to?  You need to start getting more bang for your buck, so prepare a play list now.  Besides, I would like to hear from one of you if Korn Freak On a Leash goes over well.

I am going to see a Guangzhou girl. Sure, I could bring her some perfume, which could be viewed as me thinking she smells bad.  No!  I'II bring her culture instead.  I include a couple of Wong Faye tracks in my play list at the very beginning (to get them over with while nothing important is happening), tell her that they are rare live recordings you searched forever to get for her.  You should be golden, and if you want her contact info. offer to later send her the files.

Since she is not my g/f I think the only thing they really appreciate is cash so I bring some extra.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-19 17:17:26 | 显示全部楼层
Yuanfen 发表于 2021-8-19 11:41
Many people have said bring the phone but not many people included to bring the phone loaded with a  ...

哈哈哈哈 你是老外还是大叔?

什么年代啊 播王菲的歌?你约的的是广州大妈 而不是广州妹子 对吗?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-19 18:27:14 | 显示全部楼层
gruuuu 发表于 2021-8-19 17:17
哈哈哈哈 你是老外还是大叔?

什么年代啊 播王菲的歌?你约的的是广州大妈 而不是广州妹子 对吗?

Laowai knowledge of Cantonese singing pop singers is limited, is that such a surprise Sherlock?  If I land in China next week, they will still be listening to The Carpenters, a group not heard of since the 70's, so Wong Faye is actually futuristic by those standards.  And besides, I did not suggest YOU should use Wong Faye, I think Korn would be a better fit, though if you are old enough to know and understand something that can generate "feelings," then by all means go with that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-20 22:47:42 | 显示全部楼层
Yuanfen 发表于 2021-8-19 18:27
Laowai knowledge of Cantonese singing pop singers is limited, is that such a surprise Sherlock?  I ...

I never heard any mall, restaurant, or public venue in China playing Carpenters bro. Have you actually been to China?

In fact I never even heard Carpenters songs played at public venues here in Canada. Aren't they a group from the 50's or 60's? If it wasn't for the song "Yesterday Once More" which I looked up after hearing it in a movie I wouldn't even know what you were talking about.

Don't get me wrong, Carpenters have some great songs. Really classic. And Korn was popular in the 90s. Same era as Nirvana, Metallica, etc. They still get some airtime these days. But their heyday is long past.

Bro. I'm not discriminating against old people. I'm just saying if you wanna connect with young girls you should play some music from their generation. Try K-pop band BTS. Otherwise if you play oldies then they feel like they are fucking their grandpa.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-21 08:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
Been several times to Beijing, Shanghai and visited Xian, Chengdu, Nanjing and lower tier Cities to.  Now what?

I was just joking about Korn, though now I'm not sure if Korn or BTS would be worse, is EXID an option or too old as well?  It's to impress the girl but also be bearable enough to keep you up for it too.

Most girls or the Agency say they are 20, look at the reviews many are closer to 30 or more.  

I realize that you will look at 1989 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV as just an "old car," that some grandpa may drive, young people are like that, only when you're older will you see that side of you.

If I am some grandpa already banging these young girls while playing classic music, you come across conveying somehow that might be a bad thing, unless maybe I pretend to be something I'm not = young enough to be a BTS fan.  I find that funny actually.

Thank you for your post, it gives me a better insight of the bigger picture here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-21 11:31:38 | 显示全部楼层
Don’t simp brother, just bring cash keys and phone and that’s it. Don’t fall for traps. Save $$$ and monger
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-22 20:25:49 | 显示全部楼层
I would bring tower, condom, car key and money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-23 12:36:19 | 显示全部楼层
带钱、手机什么都不带
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 07:21 , Processed in 0.043456 second(s), 14 queries .