找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11276|回复: 9

钟情 @ 私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-9 22:00:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
钟情 @ 私做

Having received vaccine 1 and patiently waited for 2 weeks. I wanted to go have some enjoyment to relax a little with some massage mixed in.  Called around and this MM mentioned she has separate massage table setup not located in a Hot Zone.

Face: Cannot really tell as she had a mask on and only see her eyes and long hair

Age: mid-late 20's, definitely not a Uni kid but youthful appearance

Body: Definitely not the girl in the pictures, breasts are not as full but has a better toned body and skinnier with nice legs and nice pedicure and manicure.  V is nicely trimmed

Service and Attitude: She is very cheerful and can speak English and Chinese (my Chinese is laughable but encouraged me).    Her massage is surprisingly good even with the manicure, and knows how to loosen the body and utilize the nails when the time is right.  After a good half hour massage, she will transition to the main bed, she plays everything safe and very enjoyable.  

Conclusion: The location (Warden/ 7) is easy to find with instructions of free parking in area. The unit is no hassle and very clean.  The entry is very discreet.  Wish the shower was attached to the room but no one else is there, a solo runner.  The room setup is a little quirky with the mirror positioning.

Repeat: maybe, the massage was legit and body was nice and nice talk.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-10 08:13:13 | 显示全部楼层
Face rating out of 10?

** Moderator **

First of all, please read carefully before posting questions. We welcome constructive questions, but not lazy questions (from those who don't want to "waste" their own precious time to read but instead want others to spend extra time & effort to spoon-feed the info directly to them).

Secondly, please don't ask for numeric scores. We don't encourage numeric scores (although we do we allow them because we understand its convenient for those who do want to share but don't want to write a lot).

Numeric scores are discouraged because they are not very helpful. In fact they cause confusion and arguments (with guys accusing each other of shilling or smearing) thus being more of a detriment than benefit. Numeric scores don't tell you much unless you understand very well the exact tastes and rating style of the guy giving the scores.

Even with 2 guys that have the EXACT SAME TASTES there can easily be a 2 point discrepancy between someone who is very strict in giving out scores, versus someone who gives scores very generously. Some people will easily give 8s and 9s to any girl who looks somewhat decent, while other people may not be willing to give any higher than a 7 or 8 even to a girl they find very attractive. So even with 2 guys with exact same tastes, there may be a 2 point discrepancy in their scores.

Then there are differences in preferences. A girl who fits the tastes/preferences of one guy may receive a high score, while someone who doesn't like her style may give her a low score. The difference can easily be 2-3 points.

So if you combine the 2 factors above, the same girl, when score by someone who gives scores generously, and matches his tastes, may give her a 9; while someone else who is a very strict scorer, and does not match his tastes, may give her a 5 or even 4.

Thus you can see, numeric scores are NOT very helpful, and often even misleading.

Therefore, we don't encourage numeric scoring. Instead, written descriptions, even when brief, are more helpful in tell the reader what to expect.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-10 16:59:02 | 显示全部楼层

I can only see for the eyes as the mask was on.  She definitely has very sultry eyes and they add to the atmosphere when teasing and when I was about to finish.  I was unable to see her face when she was going down as again, the quirky placement of the mirror.  If and when I return, will pay better attention.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-10 21:14:52 | 显示全部楼层
Mask on is optional or?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-11 08:42:08 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like our bro had a 45min or 1hr session and didn't even see the face of the MM, kind of odd.  Understood we are under the pandemic, but I would want to see the face at least once before the session, especially the pics in the ad are not real.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-28 21:26:43 | 显示全部楼层
hder 发表于 2021-5-10 21:14
Mask on is optional or?

I never asked her otherwise.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-9 17:34:20 | 显示全部楼层

OMG, are you too lazy to even read the review? Ratings are a poor substitute for actual written descriptions.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-9 19:07:22 | 显示全部楼层
评分仅代表个人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-11 13:26:53 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2021-5-11 08:42
Sounds like our bro had a 45min or 1hr session and didn't even see the face of the MM, kind of odd.  ...

操完也不知對方的模樣,就是有點可笑。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-11 15:11:57 | 显示全部楼层
攪完也看不见Face,和自己攪掂沒有分别 !
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 06:09 , Processed in 0.042278 second(s), 13 queries .