AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11695|回复: 19

Sophia @ Toronto Girlfriends

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-5 16:13:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I spent so much time and effort trying to secure a booking with either Ruby or Blair, but I can never get an appointment with them. I was in the mood for a white girl, and Tom expertly advised me to try Sophia. For some reason Sophia had gone overlooked in my radar, probably because the other two girls are such superstars. This is not to say that Sophia is a third place, or a consolation prize; she is a top provider in her own rights. She is just competing with two very popular girls.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My first impression of her upon meeting her was positive, she looked very stylish and well groomed. Glowing blond hair, sexy pouty lips, nice eyes and a friendly smile. The lips appeared to be fillers, but that doesn’t bother me since it’s a pretty common thing amongst Russian women. I am not sure if she is Russian because she doesn’t have an accent, but she is no small-town-Ontario girl. She has a European vibe, and a certain sophistication about her. She is very elegant in the way she conducts herself with poise. This could be due to her age. I am inclined to believe that her stated age of 30 is pretty accurate, she certainly appeared to be in her early 30s to me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

She was dressed in sexy lingerie with a black silk robe revealing just enough cleavage to redirect my gaze away from her eyes. To my delight, she had stiletto high heels on! I love this little touch, and if she had been wearing stockings or garter belt then I would have jumped her bones right then and there. I should have told Tom that I wanted her to wear the stockings and garter, but maybe the next time. She guided me to the room and she helped me to undress. I requested that we shower together, which she complied. This is a huge relief for me because most white girls at other agencies don’t like to shower with the client, but knowing that the girl is clean is important for me to get in the mood.

The shower was playful with occasional light kisses, but there was no water flute or other services performed while we were showering. Outside of the shower, we were exchanging pleasantries while drying at the same time, then she asked me what kind of things I like. I told her I was lazy today, and I wanted to have a long sensual blowjob. She giggled, and excitedly told me she can do that. I prefer to receive oral sex while standing up because I like to look down at the girl while she sucks on my dick, and this is how the action started with a mirror next to us so I could see more angles of the action.

Her technique was pretty good, decent suction and lots of licking around my ballsack and head of my dick. She stroked it with her hand at the same time; I thought I was going to cum but suddenly she stopped. She gripped my cock hard and squeezed my balls at the same time, I was a bit thrown aback by this. She looked up at me and pushed on my belly so I would be now sitting at the edge of the bed, then she continued sucking my dick and stroking it. I told her I was going to cum and she told me I was not allowed, not yet. She did the gripping and squeezing thing on my dick again, no idea what exactly was happening but the feeling of cumming subsided.

With dick in hand, she climbed on the bed and asked me to lie down. She then put her body sideways across mine and went back to sucking my dick while giving me access to her pink white pussy. She was a little bit wet, so I started rubbing her clit while she sucked on my dick. She started making these sexy moans, and mixed in a few giggles and smiles in the mix. I think she was enjoying sucking my dick! This went on for a long time, and she was deepthroating me and spit was dripping everywhere from her mouth; by the time she finally allowed me to cum, I had built up so much pressure that I erupted like a volcano inside of her mouth. I thought the poor girl was going to drown!

We cleaned up my mess and then she laid on my chest, and asked me if I was ready to fuck her now. It took a while but she persevered and got my dick hard again. She got on my dick and rode me like a good cowgirl. We did not do any other positions, and I was honestly spent from the two shots and the edging. I can see myself repeating with her and would recommend her for the blowjob, the sexy moaning/humming she makes while sucking my dick is still stuck in my head.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 23:48:42 | 显示全部楼层
On their website, if you hover your cursor over her icon, it shows her measurements as 32C. Once you click in and the profile shows up on the left side, her measurements are 34DD. What would you estimate them to be, and are they enhanced?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-6 12:44:24 | 显示全部楼层
Ryiis9 发表于 2021-5-5 23:48
On their website, if you hover your cursor over her icon, it shows her measurements as 32C. Once you ...

Brother I admit I didn't even pay attention to the stats listed on the site, and I booked solely on the recommendation of Tom. I trust Tom, almost blindly nowadays to direct my dick into nice holes

With that said, I would say she looked like she was closer to the 32C than the DD to me. They could have been D's but for sure not DD. They are for sure natural as they didn't defy gravity like enhancements usually do, and had a natural hang about them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-29 01:31:08 | 显示全部楼层
how tall is she? body type?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-30 19:02:24 | 显示全部楼层
Amazing review, will definitely look into it and maybe try her out
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-30 23:24:07 | 显示全部楼层
wow,  seems very attractiive to me, I have never try TorontoGF before, just wondering where the location is, is a condo or spa place?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-1 19:43:43 | 显示全部楼层
同求,身材体重?Condo?Spa?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-10 12:00:31 | 显示全部楼层
man i came for the review, but ended up reading ALL your content. brilliant delivery xD
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-6-20 13:53:18 | 显示全部楼层
ryanfocker 发表于 2021-5-29 01:31
how tall is she? body type?
Without looking at the stats on the website and going off my memory, I will say she is about 5'5" or roughly 165 cm.
I found her body type to be athletic in a feminine way. What I mean to say by this, she is obviously fit and works out but retains some of the body fat where the women are supposed to have it so her body is not hard like a body builder. I personally prefer this type because I am not into muscular women really.

monke911 发表于 2021-5-30 23:24
wow,  seems very attractiive to me, I have never try TorontoGF before, just wondering where the loca ...

The location is a condo in Markham very nice and clean. One of the cleanest places I have been to. Specially if we compare to other places in the area like InHouseVIP which is a complete dump as far as cleanliness goes.

@KrisL
her weight if I had to guess it's probably around 110-120 lbs.... she was light enough for me to move her around in the bed and pick her up. I am not a strong man by any means so I hope that gives you an idea.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-29 09:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
Wow. Thanks for that great review.  Will put her on my list.  Sounds like it was a great BJ.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 12:46 , Processed in 0.040433 second(s), 13 queries .