AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10558|回复: 23

Chanel @ InHouseVip

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 13:39:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went on a gambling spree in search of new gems to sharewith the wolfpack, and since I had not seen any reports of this girl, I decidedto try her out. It was a little off-putting to read in the advertisement thatthe pictures are for reference only, which is pretty much preparing you for abait & switch. Is it bait & switch if you are expecting it?

*************************************************************************************************************************
The location is atownhouse near the T&T on Kennedy/407. It’s been a while since I had goneinto that plaza in search of carnal pleasures. When I entered the place, I wasflustered because I am often in this area for business, and coming in through thefront door made me nervous that someone would see me. I very politely removedmy shoes, and looked up at Chanel once inside the place. Can I complain aboutthe “representative pictures”? Maybe not, but I can complain about themisleading information on the profile for this girl.

************************************************************************************************************************

She was visibly black,not Latina. The advertisement said Latina, and I went in expecting a fairskinned, slightly tanned Latina girl. Naively I expected something like thepicture in the advertisement. This girl was black, and of course there was zeroresemblance to the pictures on the website. I have to stress the fact that shelooks very black, so for the wolves that are not into black girls then it’sbest to avoid her. Her skin is on the lighter spectrum of ebony, but certainlynot Latina. The stats on the site are also misleading because I found her to bemuch more chubbier than the advertised 126 lbs, probably closer to 136 in myview. Her age seems to be in the mid twenties, but it could be that black andwhite girls just don’t age very well. Her demeanor was that of a young girl, somaybe she could have been younger.

************************************************************************************************************************

We went into thebedroom, where I handed her the donation unprompted. This is my usual protocolwhen I am visiting a new indy or a new agency, just to make sure the girl iscomfortable about me and the ensuing events. Someone said on the white peopleforum that they were asked to wear a mask during the session, but neither thephone receptionist nor Chanel ever asked me to wear a mask. I did ask her if itwas ok for me to remove it, because this is just good manners nowadays in theCOVID era we live in. She said no problem.

She started toundress, and I followed in her footsteps. Her body, although curvier than I wasexpecting,  was sexy once she was naked. Her tits did have a nice shape, Ithink D cups is accurate. Pretty sure they are naturals.  Her ass had alittle jelly to it, and it was bouncy when she walked around the room naked.After the shower we went back into the room, and she laid down on the bedsideways, asked me “so are you going to join me?” I wasn’t feeling assertivethat day, so I appreciate her trying to get the ball rolling.

I went in for a kissbut was denied. She said she doesn’t like kissing, fair enough. So I kissed myway down to her pussy and began a loving wrestling match between her clit andmy tongue. My tongue won! She had an orgasm with legs shaking and bodyshivering, and then I tried to kiss her again without asking. I guess I madeher horny with my oral skills. She was passionately kissing me back now, I lovethat kind of feedback from my lover. She returned the favor with a decentblowjob but nothing special, very basic maybe she doesn’t have much experience.The condom came on and we went at it in a few positions, till I came. Theblowjob and sex were pretty standard, but her kissing – which she does not like– was the highlight of the session for me. I would recommend if you want ablack girl, but not if you are looking for a Latina. The inhouse location isfilthy, and in these times of COVID that is a big factor for me to come in. Ifthey clean up the location then I can see myself taking a chance on their othergirls, but till then I will stick to my usual choices in Markham.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 15:35:36 | 显示全部楼层
wow. you really have the balls. You are a beast. All I can say. Thank you for sharing your experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-4 18:55:01 | 显示全部楼层
jjj2016 发表于 2021-5-4 15:35
wow. you really have the balls. You are a beast. All I can say. Thank you for sharing your experienc ...

Thanks brother. Sometimes the thrill of going into unknown territory gets the best of me. I like to contribute and enjoy sharing my experiences. That is probably equally as much fun to me as seeing the girls.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 00:20:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the report and I've been waiting for this report for a while! and hopefully someone could share report for another girl -EMMA soon.
Just wondering if she is good at cowgirl ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 07:28:13 | 显示全部楼层
They had a black girl several days ago,  perhaps switched?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-5 13:48:51 | 显示全部楼层
ggyy_toronto 发表于 2021-5-5 00:20
Thank you for the report and I've been waiting for this report for a while! and hopefully someone co ...

I heard of Emma from white people. It wasn't flattering, total disaster of a girl. Don't take my word for it, but I am not eager to find out if true or not. I want to try some of the Asian talent there instead of taking a chance on another "latina"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 15:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your detailed report.  I have never tried black meat and are eager to as I heard than black's skin is not as rough as white.  Is Chanel's skin smooth??  Is she shaved??  How long was your session??
I am a kiss lover and I will put her in my trylist.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-6 09:54:54 | 显示全部楼层
The quality from this shop is so-so and pretty much all the pics and descriptions are not accurate.  Almost visited Chanel but she wasn't available at the time of my visit, but thanks for the report and she is not MCOT.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-6 12:31:45 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2021-5-5 15:19
Thanks for your detailed report.  I have never tried black meat and are eager to as I heard than bla ...

Compared to white girls, the skin of black girls is generally smoother. I have limited experience with black girls, so I am not an expert, but I also find black girls have oilier skin. Chanel's skin is smooth but not oily, I liked it.

I also tried Zoey from TGF recently, and I found her to be a better choice in looks, skin, and kissing. The only thing about Zoey is when I went down on her she did not have a leg shaking, body quivering orgasm like Chanel. I kinda enjoy to see the fruits of my labor, but that's just me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-6 22:50:27 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-5-6 12:31
Compared to white girls, the skin of black girls is generally smoother. I have limited experience  ...

Thanks for your suggestion.  Zoey is described as 29 and it means she should be around 32-33's MILF.  I like MILF to have a sexy outlook but their kitty is somehow too loose for Asian dick.         
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:08 , Processed in 0.044879 second(s), 13 queries .