Momo @ Independent (4205)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 00:08:18 | 显示全部楼层
不要尝试400以下的,我寻遍了,99%是连160的都不如,我完全不明白这些人是怎么想的,要这么高价。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 01:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-5-3 11:13
I can confidently say that any positive experience posted about Momo is either fake, or must be ab ...

I don't think you saw Momo. You got bait-n-switched.

For what its worth, here's my 2 cents.

If you ever try to book a girl, and they give you an address different than the one shown on the ad, that's a big red flag that they're trying to pull a bait-n-switch.

The girl you want to book is either busy, off on period, or maybe not even working for them anymore. So what they are doing is either sending to you to one of their other girls, or quite often sending you to some other affiliated agency or independent lady that they have a pre-arrangement with.

How it works is, lets say I'm an agent and you are also an agent. We make a deal with each other that whenever we have a customer but no available girls, we simply send them to each other (without letting the customer know) for a pre-determined percentage of the profit.

Like it or not, this is quite common in the Asian market, and not just in the sex trade. Subcontracting work out to 3rd parties without the customer's knowledge or consent is quite prevalent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 06:25:17 | 显示全部楼层
sin49 发表于 2021-5-2 20:22
Are you sure you find the right girl?

The ad says location is at Warden and 7, but you said you we ...

Some more information to be correct: the contact phone No. and rate.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 07:41:43 | 显示全部楼层
千面小姐
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-4 12:28:09 | 显示全部楼层
just超齡 发表于 2021-5-4 01:37
I don't think you saw Momo. You got bait-n-switched.

For what its worth, here's my 2 cents.

Brother, I truly appreciate your two cents. As I stated in my original report, yes this is a bait and switch operation. There is no Momo, if there is a report of a Momo floating around on this board, it is most certainly a fake report.

Your analysis of the way the business is operated is spot on, my report and ensuing commentary clearly said, this girl is not Momo, there is no Momo, there is only a pimp impersonating girls luring clients to waste their money.

If by chance, this pimp has a good looking girl that is a better choice than my Momo; this "other Momo" is not worth looking for because you will have to avoid a field of mines to get to the potentially good Momo. The odds are not in your favor at all.

Am I explaining myself brother?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 13:49:16 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for your experience, momo is in my blacklist already and moving up. If I was in your situation, I may not able to fuck her will only take massage service and close my eyes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 15:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
正是这种切换操作,每当你给出差评,她们就说你看到的不是本人,而是另一个……
这样很无耻,我们应该集体抵制。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 15:55:48 | 显示全部楼层
her adds is obviously fake lol never visit her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 17:33:21 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for your experience bro. I tried a few 私做 too. Had to turn around and leave most of the time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 10:14:23 | 显示全部楼层
重点是就是现在post出来的包括这个私做和其他“私做”的广告背后都是同一个老板,这种故意用私做的名义掩饰店内质量低下的行为应该被抵制。看看广告里千篇一律的吹捧用词和假照的模式就知道背后一家店。干脆开个假indi汇总贴得了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 00:53 , Processed in 0.037033 second(s), 11 queries .