发表于 2021-5-4 01:26:22 | 显示全部楼层
zdao2020 发表于 2021-5-3 14:40
哈哈,DaDa早就是公民了。

請問你是如何確定她是公民?如果只不過是她告訴你的,那就請不要說得那麼肯定。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 05:49:28 | 显示全部楼层
just超齡 发表于 2021-5-4 01:26
請問你是如何確定她是公民?如果只不過是她告訴你的,那就請不要說得那麼肯定。 ...

要成為加國公民,首先要有居留權已五年,當中有不少於三年的居加日子,才有資格申請公民身份。至於另一個狼友說DaDa可能打了第一針,我估計她不會在加拿大打非中國疫苖作為第二針,且看看她會不會短期回中國打針,如果沒有,所說的又是謊話。
可笑無知的發言,只會顯示自己肩膊上那個頭的發育進度,遠不及袴下的小頭,大頭仍在發育中,小頭已經懂得及需要找洞鑽,也上來747學習。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 19:22:40 | 显示全部楼层
zdao2020 发表于 2021-5-3 14:40
哈哈,DaDa早就是公民了。

这和公民不公民没啥关系吧🤷‍♂️
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 22:46:43 | 显示全部楼层
I don't understand why some of you trying to validate whether or not she got her first shot of the vaccine?  Good for her if she already did.  Maybe she lives in the hot zone, that might be why she has hers recently? who knows?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 22:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
clearlove777 发表于 2021-4-18 21:13
哒哒一直是一顿好meal,个人repeat过好多次,这点毋庸置疑。但现在这个市场和价格实在是...好与不好是个相 ...

疫情大部分私做都涨了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 00:22:16 | 显示全部楼层
justchecking 发表于 2021-5-4 22:46
I don't understand why some of you trying to validate whether or not she got her first shot of the v ...

I think many people including myself are rightfully concerned that service providers will start making fraudulent claims that they've been vaccinated already in order to reassure customers and thereby increase their business.

If we allow a few ladies to get away with it, then word will spread and quite soon EVERY service provider will claim that they've been vaccinated even when they haven't.

Its like when one shop started claiming all their MMs are 19yo, all other shops feel they need to say the same thing or they'll lose their business to others, and so goes the downward spiral.

That's why we need to stop fraudulent practices in their infancy by calling them out. Otherwise there's no way to stop it once it develops further.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 19:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
I can understand the intention that some of us here are trying to call out any false claims.  But you also realizes that we are making assumptions and accusations without any proofs.

Currently here is only 1 shot is given to people who are eligible for the vaccine, but rightfully so, if someone claims they are fully vaccinated (2 shots) them we need to call them out.

During this time, we just have to do our due diligence and assume all the MM we all visit are not vaccinated and accept the risk of getting infected.

Until the time that all of us gets the 1st shot and may be second, play safe or better to stay home with ms five.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-6 00:01:30 | 显示全部楼层
质疑是可以存在的,防止大家踩雷帮助各位兄弟。没有必要的指指点点就很搞笑了,为了质疑而质疑。本人约过的妹子还真是每次都没验过身份证,难道你还质疑我是否确定对方的性别。咬文嚼字的指出所谓的质疑,你是来搞笑的逗比吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-6 00:35:43 | 显示全部楼层
wolfonyonge 发表于 2021-5-5 00:22
I think many people including myself are rightfully concerned that service providers will start ma ...

If you're concerned about SPs making fraudulent claims, I have bad news for you bro. This is a risky hobby and if it's not blatantly obvious enough, play at your own risk. Most health care workers have already had double shots of Pfizer/Moderna, do they stop wearing PPE now that they're 95% protected?

Until this line of work is officially legalized and regulated, who are you gonna complain to if they lie and cheat to get your business? You always have the option to leave at the door, or play by your own rules (eg. only go to SPs that do pay after vs. pay before) to protect yourself. Don't blame the businesses for doing what works for them to increase profit.

Recently there was a huge thread complaining about MW and how they treat customers it's like 10 pages long. People in there talking about not visiting MW anymore etc. A week later MW brought in a bunch of new MMs and a huge flock of reviews start coming out.

I'm not saying you specifically are one but from the garages POV customers are just a bunch of goldfish hypocrites with 5 second memories and quick to forget and forgive if you let them nibble a little on the carrot you dangle in front of them. Why should they change their practice if there's no consequences?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-12 12:53:12 | 显示全部楼层
chessmaster 发表于 2021-4-21 09:21
也可能是Dada早前回了祖家, 在內地打了疫苗才回多倫多, 再過了隔離期才重出江湖.
不過不知她說的已打針是 ...

唯一可能性就是 在国内打了 2-3针才回来... 可能性是存在的,毕竟她消失了大半年时间..

如果在这边的话,除非是12-2月份那批医院工作人员,如果不是,根本不可能打满2针.... 只要是进去3月份才符合资格的,绝大部分都只是打了第一针
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 14:11 , Processed in 0.035528 second(s), 11 queries .