发表于 2021-5-4 16:34:18 | 显示全部楼层
ryanfocker 发表于 2021-5-4 16:13
你看清楚才说吧  楼主是不是写手不好说 但起码不是出了差评后才出高分数报告

这篇高分数报告发表于 202 ...

先出不切实际的高分报告后来被验证是差评的,前者也很大几率是写手吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 18:52:24 | 显示全部楼层
So the guy who wrote this review is a writer shiller?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 00:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-5-4 18:52
So the guy who wrote this review is a writer shiller?

Here's a technique I can share with you to determine if someone is a shill-writer. Its not 100% foolproof, but its pretty reliable.

Check their user profile and pay attention to 3 things:
(1) Their registration date (注册时间).
(2) The amount of time they've spend on this forum (在线时间).
(3) The amount of reviews they've written (consider the diversity of shops they've reviewed and how controversial their reviews have been).

These 3 factors have to be considered together as a whole.

An account could have been registered for many years, but that doesn't mean its trustworthy if it has hardly accumulated any hours onsite. For all we know, such accounts may have been registered by agents / shill-writers with the intention of saving them to use in the future.

If accumulated hours are high, and that account hasn't written many reviews for the same agency, nor have they had numerous controversial / disputed reviews, then they can be deemed reliable.

Simply put, its very unlikely anybody would invest hundreds or thousands of hours to build up an account just to write ONE fake review. The cost / benefit ratio just doesn't work out.

In this case, CODESTER69 registeration is November 2012 with an accumulated hours count of 1047hrs. So far he's written 4 reviews (all for different agencies), and this is the only one that has been controversial.

So IMHO, based on his track record, I would say he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Caveat: if his next review is also similarly controversial, then I may change my opinion about him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 08:22:49 | 显示全部楼层
wolfonyonge 发表于 2021-5-5 00:37
Here's a technique I can share with you to determine if someone is a shill-writer. Its not 100% foo ...

U r so professional lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 11:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
狼友们小心 我上周刚去了 不知道是不是我被转给其他妹子了,反正接待我的那个看起来160左右 没有洗澡 态度也一般 活更一般了 胸是假的 很硬 那些评分这么高的你们是真的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 14:06:06 | 显示全部楼层
wolfonyonge 发表于 2021-5-5 00:37
Here's a technique I can share with you to determine if someone is a shill-writer. Its not 100% foo ...

That is a solid way of fact checking, but you can also tell the reviewer is a shill or a person with an interest with the girl in the way they make the recommendation. I read this review and it really is trying to persuade the reader that despite the provider being bad, it should be worth a visit.

"codester69:
Went there in evening, was tired but felt bad for cancelling last minute, so went ahead. I was going to leave if she wasn't at least a 7 (easy to be a 7+ with mask), or looked 35+, or whatever, I set a relatively high bar to not leave. I stayed.

F: 7.5 quite pretty. If you squint a bit when her mask is off, from the side, looks a bit like 蔡卓妍. The photos are absolutely not her, no question about it. I think she's around 28-31.
B: 7.5 perhaps mcot. She's not thin, she's not chubby (although I think guys who like really thin girls would call her chubby), height around 155 cm - 160 cm.  Unshaved. My guess is she is a natural B with fake Ds, not saggy, quite nice, a bit hard though.
S: 9 very safe, one mask on. CBJ. SF2, with her outside. The fun part was like a 7 with all the restrictions, but left satisfied anyways and most importantly, didn't leave calculating stats on chances of catching the virus. It was quite safe, so didn't worry when I left, hence the 9.
A: 9 this is very subjective, some small talk here and there. I like to go in, do my business, and leave. She didn't cuddle or anything, the way I like it. Didn't smell smoke.  If I wanted to cuddle, I think she will accomodate.
Repeat: no. In all my years of hobbying, I repeated only one girl once. No repeat from me doesn't mean it's bad.
Would I have gone a first time knowing what I know today? yes

The basics stats of a user account on this forum and whether a review is controversial or not, are not enough clues to determine if a shill or not. You have to read the intent behind the review as well.

Can you link the poster's other reviews please?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 14:30:04 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-5-5 14:06
That is a solid way of fact checking, but you can also tell the reviewer is a shill or a person wi ...

Just click the poster’s name and his first page will pop-up, click his 空間首頁 on the top left, the list of his only 4 posts will be shown.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-5 14:55:51 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-5-4 12:39
Are we talking about the same Momo here?
I think we saw different girls. My momo was very safe, insisted on one of use wearing a mask. She kissed body with a condom in her mouth (ie. no direct lip to skin contact).  At most, if I had to over estimate her age, not over 33.
so in my review, I justified why each mark is so high.  It is subjectively high FOR ME.
There was no lfk or dfk. Pre-covid, that would be like -2.  I realized after leaving the place, I had nothing to worry about, so in this covid world, that "safety" feeling deserved a higher mark, imho.
And the overall service is just the way I like it, I don't like the small talk "what do you do? where u going?, etc", so with that absent, for me, that's bonus points.
If this is a bait and switch operation, then I got lucky.  But like I said, I was going to leave if I didn't like what I saw.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-5 15:28:57 | 显示全部楼层
codester69 发表于 2021-5-5 14:55
I think we saw different girls. My momo was very safe, insisted on one of use wearing a mask. She  ...

It's very easy to put this confusion to rest, what was the phone number you used to book "your Momo" with?

I don't mean to put you on the spot bro, but you are acting dodgy by avoiding answering direct questions on your other threads too.

There is no need for you to foment the feeling of doubt or intrigue regarding whether this pimp is bait and switch or not, please answer the question directly for everyone's clarity.

Did you book by calling this number TEL : 437-332-4205 ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-5 18:29:18 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-5-5 15:28
It's very easy to put this confusion to rest, what was the phone number you used to book "your Mom ...
yup, that's the number I called, and I ended up at Warden/hwy7. Not sure how you ended up at Don Mills/Finch.

I read your other post in its entirety, the person who answered the phone was a woman for me.  I'm 90% sure it's not the girl herself as the voice sounds older. I learned very quick when I started hobbying long time ago, the quality of the building has a high correlation with the quality of the girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:17 , Processed in 0.033854 second(s), 11 queries .