搜索
查看: 18661|回复: 16

Sooa, Jisoo, Naeun, Mari @ moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-15 20:24:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
this 4 girls i have tried all of them, and the oder will be

Naeun >= Mari > Sooa > Jisoo

Naeun
F: 7 based on the situation, yeah she worth 7 plus the young point , her face is ok, the picture is not her, but 值得参考except pic had better ass
B: 8 fake C cup, not soft, but she slim and soft
S: very good dispise she young and she still laugh always, try to talk to you , and complete the old chick service , so young and good service
but nothing special
A: very good

Mari
F : 6 late 20s, give you detail she look like 洪真英 which not my type, but will be most of you bros type i guess since i am quite different tastes , but over ok, the ad pics are not real
B:  8good half real half fake E cup, i can tell under it she got a cup to hold it type so it wont be saggy , over nice job
S: she will ask you to si down and 挑逗you, from the 镜 quite sexy her ass look good from there , i known that she had been work out , but now a bit chubby, but still acceptable , got  bit tummy , lag is alright she more slim than before. why i said before? because she worked at other spa before, like once a week for some months , sorry i said it here, but i guess no harm
A: over all she aright really, all quite good

Sooa
F :6 even she look old when u get closed to her, but still attrative milf look, and picture is her, i am quite picky but her vibe is good, but , nothing speaial
B: fake C hard, ok slim
S: ask u stand beside mirror and then lick you from behind and grab ur dick from behind , good service over all
A: very good, but first day she tired as fk , and her pussy on pain, worth to try 1 or 2 times for sure

Jisoo
this one almost ruin my whole day, not trying to be mean, but omg
i am quite good on bed tbh , aint trying to say or 夸张who i am, but chick do somehow likes me , but his one my god, i will tell you why
other than F and B, over all good , but i dont care , why?
cuz she look like a 侏儒。。。。so sorry i never should have say this to anyone especially girls but she does got tha vibe, and she 1.5 meter and
her 比例do look like it
when she on me it like i am very easy to get many thinking , it gives me the feel that i got rape by a 小朋友or 侏儒 i felt so bad, but i know talking like this aint nice, but at the same time i have to tell the truth , if anyone like small figure go ahead, cuz her skin is so soft and service is so good, but i cant get hard, i dont know how to score here, to me i felt like i am very sad, i didnt leave cuz i was stupid it was town house and keeper was there, i dont wanna explain, when i inside already too late, and shen i see her took off her clothes my heart cried, but she dont deserve i say this to her, but yeah sorry , i feel bad too, picutre is no where near her and not even 值得参考

ok i am done
good luck guys

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-15 20:50:20 | 显示全部楼层
Is this the same Mari/Sonia@ASB from before?
For Jisoo, how'd you rate her face?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-15 21:20:14 | 显示全部楼层
看完很好奇想约下jisoo
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-4-15 21:23:59 | 显示全部楼层
I can't rate her face at all, any rate is 同情分

no she wkrked at spa before, but due to privacy or proper, don't wanna say much and don't matter she look like 洪真英
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-15 21:36:03 | 显示全部楼层
aha...I knew that naeun’s got silicone/saline boobies... cuz normally skinny girls have no more than b+ boobs particularly asian girls from china/korea/japan
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-15 21:53:32 | 显示全部楼层
graeet 发表于 2021-4-15 21:23
I can't rate her face at all, any rate is 同情分

no she wkrked at spa before, but due to privacy o ...

was she that bad? I keep imagining dwarf faces like those from Lord of the Rings/Hobbit etc hahaha

Ahh, ok. Mari/Sonia from back then was MCOT so thought she was back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-15 22:47:59 | 显示全部楼层
Hi brother is Jisoo natural boob?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-4-15 23:28:28 | 显示全部楼层
monkeys01 发表于 2021-4-15 21:53
was she that bad? I keep imagining dwarf faces like those from Lord of the Rings/Hobbit etc h ...

Yea, like the lord of the ring, God damn good one
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-4-15 23:28:59 | 显示全部楼层
谭伟亮 发表于 2021-4-15 22:47
Hi brother is Jisoo natural boob?

Yes natural A+ or B- , not sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-15 23:50:47 | 显示全部楼层
graeet 发表于 2021-4-15 23:28
Yea, like the lord of the ring, God damn good one

Damn I can't imagine her face being that ugly while looking young.... :|
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:08 , Processed in 0.034062 second(s), 13 queries .