AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3840|回复: 2

Greta @ MoonWaitingVip

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-6 21:43:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The ongoing decline is well documented, Moonwaiting is no longer the top tier agency they once were. The numerous bad reports keep popping up. Their customer service has declined, long are the days when Andy (the owner) would meet you in the parking lot to give you a $20 discount in person when something went wrong. We even had dinner a couple times, but I never feel entitled to anything, I am just appreciative of the chance to meet awesome girls to have hot sex with. For me, as long as I get the same great service as everyone else that is enough. Nothing less, nothing more.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Nowadays, from what I am reading on AZN forum nobody is getting any service from MW, so at least that is comforting because I was starting to believe it was me. I must have done something to piss them off. I booked Greta because of the fantastic pictures, of her tied up on the chair with her little feet sticking out and her oval shaped face blurred out. What a beautiful sight of a slim girl in a submissive bondage position. Oh and the picture with the banana, I am sure many of you felt the same way.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

In person she looked NOTHING like that, there was absolutely zero resemblance to the girl in the photos. I had read that she was “thick” so I thought the pictures must be photoshopped to show a skinny chopsticks leg girl, since that appeals to most Asian brothers. She was not just “thick” but she straight up had a belly, I have no problem with BBW or curvy if that is what I ordered or booked. But we went from delicious jaw dropping pictures to small bbw, that was not cool.

She did have amazing, huge tits, massive, I think they were E cups and appeared to be natural. This would be the only thing that was as advertised, so koodos to MW for getting the cup size right. She was wearing a nice school girl outfit when I arrived, so I did like this. I am soft and mushy in the inside so I quickly forgave the deception by the merits of her huge tits.

Facially, she had a very big face, round, without any defining features. This was the biggest let down for me because based on the pictures I had envisioned something completely different. I should follow my own advice and tone the expectations, but the god damn banana picture was all I could think about on the days leading up to my booking. Her age appeared to be around mid 20s to me, but who is to say, I honestly stared at her chest way more than her face.

The service started with the standard shower for two with a bit of an urgency on her part because I was a few minutes late arriving to the unit. I totally understand that. While showering I glanced at the garbage bin and it looked like it was overflowing with cups, condoms and tissues. Evidently I was not the only one who fell for those pictures and stayed for the tits. I do find it a bit disgusting and wish the girl would have some sense to maybe take out the trash at some point during the day. The room was equally gross at the Yonge and Finch location, with the carpet almost feeling sticky on my bare feet.

Ok back to the tits, I latched onto those tits like they were life preservers amidst the ocean of factors that would have otherwise made for a terrible session. We did some light kissing that turned into dfk, then I told her to get on top of me and put her tits on my face. I was hoping she would pussy slide with me while on top, but instead she gave me a titty bath. She smothered me with her huge milk bags, and tossed them around my face. This was strangely erotic to me, and suddenly like a baby, I craved milk.

She extracted my milk via doggy, no CIM offered or received. Not much I can say about the sex except it happened and got the job done. I can't say she is all bad because the titty bath was fantastic, I enjoyed that tremendously .

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-8 07:44:28 | 显示全部楼层
OMG what a review. I almost spit out my coffee
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-4-18 20:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
whiteboymarts 发表于 2021-4-8 07:44
OMG what a review. I almost spit out my coffee

Glad you enjoyed it brother. She got a positive review on the white people's forum but generally the consensus is that this girl is not worth it except maybe for the huge tits. The pictures look so god damn good but she does not look like that at all, so sad.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 02:10 , Processed in 0.068266 second(s), 13 queries .