AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 17452|回复: 39

Lucy @ Indie (私做)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-2 01:17:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tried Lucy a few weeks ago. Booking was easy and instant. The usual Markham location. Interestingly she shares the townhouse with two other MMs from an agency. Her den is on the first floor. She wears all black stringy lingerie, has very long black hair. She has a soft voice. Body is pretty toned. Not bony, but the athletic type with some muscles which is quite nice. Almost has no abdominal fat. SF2.
In the bed she starts with cat bath of the whole body - I don't normally go for licking because I have very insensate skins. Proceeded to DATY. In terms of the bad vaginal smell other mentioned, I did not appreciate any on that day. I need to mention that I am her first appointment so not sure if being later in the day matters. She is almost too sensitive with DATY and flinches a lot. She returned the favor with BJ and it is pretty good suction. Then we went on the main course.
Her face combined with facial expression during intercourse is pretty sexy - almost a sex doll feel. Looking from the side, she has the typical northern girl bone structure - has some high cheekbones. Breasts are slightly enhanced but feels relatively soft so it is ok. Good shape. We tried many positions
Overall
F: 7. She is ease on the eyes. I guess I don't mind more mature looking girls so I did not give a low score here. Like others said probably age 30-35. Does not look like the pictures on the website, which is a very young girl.
B: 9. Great body. Not the bony kind of girl. About 162 cm maybe. Curvy bum, C cup breasts, athletic body and toned legs.
S: 9. It's great. Open to requests. Forgot to mention earlier that we just had LFK. Some massage afterward. Room is very clean with nice diffuser smells.
A: 9.5. Lots of smells. Really good conversationalist. No trashy topics like some other Chinese girls I tried that make you wonder what villages they come from. Did not check her phone.
Damage: $250 for 45min
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-3 01:40:44 | 显示全部楼层
If LFK was allowed, guess she is indeed vaccinated, is age oover 70 according to eligibility or health care professionals.
Interesting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-3 02:22:06 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report. Seems like a good meal. DFK accepted?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-3 03:05:12 | 显示全部楼层
Forgot to add the reason she does not need to check the phone.
She used to have a lady to answer the phone and gets paid for it.  Now it is a GUY.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-3 10:41:37 | 显示全部楼层
Lol which villages they came from is accurate
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-4 15:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
She was a good meal for last couple of years. I like her moan and smell. Have not seen her since she came back this time gonna wait for vaccine.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-4-4 21:28:15 | 显示全部楼层
GetUSomeOrange 发表于 2021-4-3 02:22
Thanks for the report. Seems like a good meal. DFK accepted?

I did not go or push for it. Just went with what the MM was offering. Maybe it depends
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-5 01:46:06 | 显示全部楼层
Will the REAL Lucy please stand up:

Just notice that there are now Three Lucy on 747.
Baby Face, Tea828 and then the Lovely version.

Then there was this TV Show,  I LOVE LUCY.

And Beatles "lucy in the sky with diamonds".

I must say there is a LUCY overload, haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-5 04:36:53 | 显示全部楼层
Smell does matter. I am not quite sure if you should -0.5 for that, as you said it was a lot. So what kind of smell is it?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-5 13:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. It's very nice and detailed. I love it
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 03:42 , Processed in 0.035554 second(s), 13 queries .