找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 20147|回复: 20

Greta/Vivi@MW; Jenny/Hanna/Tammy@InHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-22 22:23:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Greta @ Moonwaiting

New girl Greta is here, and I was just mesmerized at the 5'1" with E-cup tits.  Booking was always easy, when Greta opened the door, I was trying to see her face, but the whole while, the was just using her hair to cover her face. Immediately the yellow night went on in my head, knowing that she must not be very pretty.  

Got in the room, took off the cloths and all I saw was E-Cup size real, natural non-saggy tits.  That was probably the only selling point about this chick.  She is a thick girl, not fat but THICK!  Everything about her is like big... big bones, and just a solid girl.  When we went to shower, that was the first time I actually got a good look at her, I wouldn't call her pretty, but she is not ugly.  Age wise, she is 30+ at least.

F: 4 (generally quite old, had I saw the face first, I probably would've walked out)
B: 6 (big tits are the only selling point, but outside of that, she is just THICK.  For those who like THICK girls, you can add 1-2 points here)
S: 6 (definitely trying to please, but I really hate the fake loud moans.  It was so loud, it almost got obnoxious. It felt like fucking a rubber doll with a voice over playback.)
A: 6 (can't say she has bad attitude, she is definitely willing to please.)
Y(ears): 30+
P(hotos): Not real
https://moonwaitingvip.com/girl/greta/
Repeat: No.

Vivi  @ Moonwaiting

Will travel for new girl!  So this chick is in Mississauga and quite a long trek for me.  But when she opened the door, I was quite surprised to see a petite girl with good size C-cup on her.  Looks wise she is good looking and she has a horny smile.  Girl was quite giddy when I saw her and she was willing to please.  Session was not out of the ordinary.  Shower, BBBJ, fuck in multiple position and unload.

F: 6 (pretty, but still a bit on the older side.  But she is definitely prettier than Greta)
B: 7 (i like small girls with big tits.  Good body and figure)
S: 6 (nothing out of the ordinary, basic service)
A: 7 (smile the whole time, willing to please)
Y: 25+
P: Not Real
https://moonwaitingvip.com/girl/vivi/
Repeat: May be

Jenny @ InHouse

Having been a loyal customer of various old school shops, I have recently ventured out to some of the alternative shops out there.  I had the pleasure to be amongst the first few to fuck Jenny.  Location is at Kennedy and 7, in the TH.  I must say the place is very dumpy.  Smells of cigarettes and multiple girls hanging around the living room and how the wolf brothers can easily run into each other when the girls and taking their johns into the bedrooms is a fresh sight to see.  

The only problem with this place is that the owner/phone keeper defintely do not tell the girls to use discretion when take the customers up to their rooms.  I have been there a couple times, and every time, either I walk out half naked to bump into another customer or I walked in their back door only to see a bunch of people coming out.  

Anyway, I must say Jenny is a young chick.  She claims to be real young and I believed that.  After she undressed I told her to spread her legs to let me see her pussy and she is shy to do that.  I must say she has some roast beef labia.  She is young but definitely not a good pussy to look at.

Service is non-existent, because age is what you taste here.  Had to tell her to suck my dick, and spread her legs.  Very green.  Fucked her mish and then unload on her stomach.

For those who want a young chick to unload, go for it.  For those old timers who wants service.  Save your money!

F: 5 (not a girl that you will turn your head.  No make up, and just plain looking)
B: 5 (tits are not even fully developed I feel, just small-type tits that's somewhat saggy.  I attribute this to her not fully developed yet.)
S: 3 (there is really none, you have to tell her what you want.  All she does is lie there and spread her legs)
A: 4 (fucking her is almost like fucking a rubber doll.  No service, no feedback.  Just a warm pussy)
Y: 19+
P: From the look of eyes in photos looks like her.
https://inhousevip.ca/models/jenny/
Repeat: No

Hanna @ InHouse

Asked a few times, if there are a new girl in the house.   Keeper says Hanna comes highly recommended.  ANd I have a soft spot for K-girls.  So I went for the plunge.

When I first saw Hanna, I don't know what got over me, but I must be horny that day, because she was dressed in all black, you can almost see her belly bulging out.  Face was heavily made up and you can just see the age on her face.  NONETHELESS, I took the plunge and went to fuck her.

Needless to say, session was nothing out of the ordinary, and she is nothing to rave about.

F: 5 (old, but have make up, makes her more palettable)
B: 4 (fat chick with a belly)
S: 6 (she is ok to fuck, BBBJ, full basic service)
A: 6 (no complaints, I think she know she is fat, so a lot of things you ask her to do, she will do.  But... I didn't partake in things that are too crazy.. just the normal suck and fuck.)
Y: 30+
P: Not real.
Repeat: No.

Tammy @ InHouse

Went to see Tammy and she was just jammed packed. I was quite happy to see a girl lined up with old wolves.  Outside the fact that it may be Covid central, I proves that this chick may be a hidden gem which all the selfish bros are saving for themselves.  Sadly... i will spill the beans.

True CBK-girl that speaks perfect English.  Extremely easy to talk to and at first she was a little cold but after a few lines of conversation she is quite amusing to talk to.  Key is to talk this chick up... and make her feel comfortable and she will open up to you.  She is heavily inked, having a few tatoos on her.  She is pretty, but as God is fair, she has small tits.

Session was quite vanilla, but the only notable thing about her is that she seems to have a loose pussy.  Girl had worked throughtout her early sexually active age, may be that's why.. but I want to point out, if you have a long and skinny dick.. it may be lost in the abyss.

F: 8 (K-girl look, but she is fully Canadianized.  I call her a solid 8)
B: 6 (tsk tsk... the -1 is on the tits.  She has none)
S: 6 (she knows she is pretty, so didn't put any real effort in, but the basics she offers... most importantly.. she only does CBJ!)
A: 7 (she is cold when you first see her, talk her up and she will open up).
Y: 22+
P: Not real.
https://inhousevip.ca/models/tammy/
Repeat: May be.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-23 08:00:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your reviews brother! I was curious about Greta and Tammy.

Actually Tammy has been with Inhouse awhile now, I remember seeing her on and off the roster in 2019 but did not try due to CBJ and higher rates. Sounds like shes pretty but vanilla service.

Hope traveling opens so we can get fresh international MMs
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-3-23 09:18:19 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2021-3-23 08:00
Thanks for your reviews brother! I was curious about Greta and Tammy.

Actually Tammy has been with  ...

Yeah bro.. Tammy is definitely not new.. she even told me she has been working at the same garage for the past couple of years... if that's the case, she must've been 19+ a few years back... lucky bros who got to tap that pussy...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-23 10:19:48 | 显示全部楼层
Wow That's a lot of reviews. Thanks, it's very helpful
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-23 11:33:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you so much for the report bro! Your report answers some of my questions regarding Tammy and Greta! Will go and meet Tammy when she is back!!! hoho
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-23 12:50:49 | 显示全部楼层
ggyy_toronto 发表于 2021-3-23 11:33
Thank you so much for the report bro! Your report answers some of my questions regarding Tammy and G ...

looking forward to your review brother
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-23 18:56:24 | 显示全部楼层
lol that's a long report with lots of helpful info. Thanks bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-24 07:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
Inhouse is good down, no pretty girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-24 10:11:03 | 显示全部楼层
Inhouse is a hit-and-miss.  Tried a few times in both Scar and Mkm locations and most of the pics are not real.  The MMs I visited were either skinny (A or B- cup) or a little fat (belly).  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-24 10:28:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for take one for the team on all the new girls. Recently all new girls are old and a lot of them are the ones who quit the industry and then came back because of pandemic and the market is in demand of girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 16:19 , Processed in 0.036554 second(s), 13 queries .