AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10606|回复: 13

Mila Fedorova @ Toronto Girlfriends

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-16 01:16:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It’s been a while since I had the time to share with the community; although my hunting did not slow down one bit, my ability to talk about or share with other fellow wolves was very limited. I will share with you one of my latest discoveries. Mila Fedorova, a young Russian model with a killer booty.

My session with her was an incall appointment at an upscale condo in the Markham area. Booking was a breeze for me, I send an EMT with the whole amount and saved myself the trip to the bank machine to avoid having to touch or carry cash. Despite this, I still managed to arrive late to the unit because I got lost finding the elevator. The agency was accommodating and helpful to guide me to my expectant Russian lover.

When she opened the door, my jaw dropped to the floor. A noticeably young, tall, light fair skinned brunette with full kissable lips and seductive eyes stood before me. The pictures on the website are extremely accurate, and her age is spot on. In fact, if she would have told me she is 19 years old I would have bought it too. I found her face incredibly attractive.

As for her body, she was wearing a nice booty shorts with knee high boots and a top that I cannot even remember what it looked like, because my eyes were dead set on her ass and her face. I should also point out that with the high heels on, she was towering over me since she is quite tall.

I handed her the donation and a small bottle of wine I brought as a token of my appreciation, then I told her to please open the wine and pour me a glass while I showered. She asked if I wanted her to shower with me, but I told her, it is ok I will shower by myself, but I asked her to keep all her clothes on including the high heels for me to unwrap her when I get out of the shower

I got back to the bed with a towel wrapped around my waist, to find her elegantly sitting on the edge of the bed holding out a glass of wine and giving me a deep sensual look. We talked a little bit about Russia and Russian culture, then at some point I grabbed the glass of wine from her hand and put it on the nightstand next to mine. We engaged in some deep kissing, and I gently pulled her hair back to expose her neck when I noticed she let out a soft moan and a whimper. My wolf ears recognized the sounds of a woman who loves to be submissive, and I asked her “so you are the submissive type eh?”

She nodded, so I put my hand gently on her throat and kept on kissing her. She reached for her top, trying to undress and I sternly reminded her that I am the one who will be unwrapping her gifts today. I continued to undress her and struggled to get her booty shorts off without taking off her boots. Once she was fully naked, I went down on her and ate her pussy like a hungry puppy tonguing at a bowl of milk. She squirmed and moaned pressing my head into her crotch a few times till I saw her legs shaking. I came up for air and asked her to kneel in front of me for a blowjob. Obediently, she got on her knees and gave me a great BBBJ. The full service was passionate, sweaty and unforgettable. Like a good submissive girl, she enjoyed being spanked and lightly choked during the session. I I really think she went the extra mile for me, or we really clicked. I would certainly repeat.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-16 16:00:19 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review bro. May I ask how do you rate for her look? thanks!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-19 11:13:06 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review.  You mentioned you sent the full amount by EMT before the appointment.  Is it compulsory by the agency?  You also said that you gave the donation to the girl.  Is there extra amount?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-3-20 00:09:06 | 显示全部楼层
Alexh 发表于 2021-3-16 16:00
Nice review bro. May I ask how do you rate for her look? thanks!!!
I liked her look. I initially posted a link to a lookalike I found online but the moderators removed it. Her face is youthful, with big brown eyes and full lips.

caveman 发表于 2021-3-19 11:13
Thank you for the review.  You mentioned you sent the full amount by EMT before the appointment.  Is ...

It was past 2am when I was writing that so I must have been half asleep full of painkiller medications. Writing the reviews gives pleasure to me, in my pursuit of pleasure, I was looking for new words to substitute 'gift' with and I put donation in there. When I proofread the review I changed it to 'handed the donation' just out of habit since every time I use the word donation it's always referred to the fee. My apologies for the confusion.
To clarify, I paid by EMT and gifted her a bottle of wine with two glasses as I was unsure if any glasses would be provided at the location. MIla does have some extra services though, for which I am glad I had money in my pocket.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-20 08:54:36 | 显示全部楼层
What's her cup size and height?  The ad has B and 5'9"
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-3-22 15:45:44 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2021-3-20 08:54
What's her cup size and height?  The ad has B and 5'9"

The stats on the site look pretty accurate to me. At some point I thought her breasts could be C cups, but after closer examination they are unequivocally Bs.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-22 20:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
Have you tried Blair?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-23 11:58:35 | 显示全部楼层
Such a great review and I will definitely visit her when I'm in the area.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-23 18:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
Can you give the nearest major intersection of the condo? How was cleanliness of the unit? Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-3-24 00:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
gspot 发表于 2021-3-22 20:49
Have you tried Blair?

No brother, I have not tried Blair but I have read many great reviews about her. She is on my list for sure, if I see her I will write a review.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 16:07 , Processed in 0.038449 second(s), 13 queries .