搜索
查看: 13929|回复: 12

Grina&Joy@MW, Nana@BH

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-3 04:23:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Grina @ Moonwaiting
Face: 5. Photo is old. She wear too much makeup to cover face. Must be in 30s
Body: 5. short and stubby. she has a little weight. Loose hairy pussy
Service: 5. WF. DFK smoker her kiss have bad taste. BBJ, PS, Mish. She has boring routine, I ask to change and she turn to dead fish
Attitude: 2. Clock Watcher, does not want to work, Needs vacation or retire
Repeat: No.  

Joy @ Moonwaiting
Face: 6. Nice smile. Cute blonde hair. Light makeup. 20s
Body: 6. A-cup. small straight spinner NO curves. birth mark on back. tight shaved pussy.
Service: 6 (+2). WF/BBJ (small mouth+teeth). Only LFK. MPOS (I read report she can't take big wolf. I have average size and I was worry she may say only slow shallow entry service . After gentle start she allow fast hard deep pounding. She say after a few week at MW her pussy not feel so sore but I think maybe show hard jj when you arrive and ask if she can take it before staying for session). Service turn out very well once she opened up. +2 for good neck and soft body massage.
Attitude: 9.5. always smiling. english good. She talk about her stay but somehow no whining like some other mm. Positive attitude. Joy is good name.
Repeat: Yes

Nana @ BarbieHouse
Face: 7. Face is starting to show age but still looks good. 30s
Body: 8. Fake big breasts still holding up. Pussy still tight.
Service: 8. no wf. excellent BBJ, DFK, PS, CG, MPOS.
Attitude: 8. She has been around a long time but still great professional service.
Repeat: Yes (but hard to get booking)

Supplementary info:

Grina @ MW ad = photo is old. She look older, fatter now

Joy @ MW ad = photo is recent, face is almost real, but photographer tricks for body (bra is too big for her real breasts, cover her untoned tummy in all photo, wear high heel and stick out ass to look bigger). she is slimmer in real life.
Also F2? B1? That is rating for ugly 40yr. Joy is not head turner on the street but if she smile at you you will smile back. if you don't mind small spinner body (again reviews are not joke about her small breasts — she is flat) you can enjoy her. I repeat for pussy feel very good, positive attitude, and massage (my rmt closed during lockdown)

Nana @ BH ad = photo is old at least 5 yr but she still look the same (except face change a little).
Also Nana breasts are fake and you can tell if you squeeze but it is good boob job not concrete hard.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-3 19:53:48 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review

Nana 胸硬吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-3 22:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
nana 是不是三年前的那个
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-3 23:41:35 | 显示全部楼层
Joy you gonna repeat?! Really
Good for you brother, I really can see different flower goes to different eyes then lol
For me her face is 2
And body is 1

But glad you enjoy and glad she got someone enjoy her

Nice one
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-4 01:28:17 | 显示全部楼层
graeet 发表于 2021-2-3 23:41
Joy you gonna repeat?! Really
Good for you brother, I really can see different flower goes to differ ...

Haha can you describe how you're giving f2 and b1? Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-4 08:31:35 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2021-2-4 01:28
Haha can you describe how you're giving f2 and b1? Thanks.

She is always smile
But her face is kinda square, I find not attractive at all
Body is flat A , plus something wrong that you can't go deep  but not because of tie, it just like you doing a man

But yes, like the bro said 10 attitude,  but I want good looking
Super regret walked in, but I didn't write review because exactly this situation don't want my negative influence others, but God took me almost half an hour to get hard, I am very healthy, and that time I really can't
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-4 10:38:34 | 显示全部楼层
skylineabc 发表于 2021-2-3 22:18
nana 是不是三年前的那个

我第一次找Nana都是2016年的事了,之前她好像就干了2年了,所以是7-8年前的那个
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-5 17:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
Joy好似可以一試, 容易泊車嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-5 19:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
Will go and try Joy next time! She seems like a good one compared to other options in the market now. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-6 12:43:26 | 显示全部楼层
mw都快成黑店了现在
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 11:30 , Processed in 0.035619 second(s), 13 queries .