立即注册
搜索
查看: 8647|回复: 19

stella @ moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-30 14:06:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
face: 年纪起码30+了, 她在747最早review回溯到14年初,说明也做了至少7年+了,年纪说得过去。

body: A杯,瘦。亚裔里面算高的,可惜躺下时候看得出来肚皮,大腿松弛和赘肉堆积了。

service: 6 不给亲,网上说有cim,但是她不offer,不知道网上为啥要写。而且bbbj也是各种敷衍,各种混,还没含硬就想带套了,很多restriction.

attitude: 5 感觉是心已上岸。反正各种敷衍,叫她换个姿势口里还碎碎的不知道说些啥韩文,黑脸。毕竟她一个月就上那么parttime三四天班,还不是全天。

完事时候我也是自己去洗,我说你咋不洗,她说皮肤不舒服洗多了,等下个客人她再去。我不知道下个客人时候她自己会用沐浴露和漱口水么,反正我从进门到离开没见她用过,怪不得刚刚daty时候一大股避孕套硅油味..

最后给各位狼友提个醒她房间的时钟调快了五分钟。

** MODERATOR / 版主留言 **
謝謝分享,不過請補充,廣告片是否真實 / 相似度多少。
就算廣告沒有照片,或以寫明照片非本人,或者照片看不到臉,也請在報告裡告訴大家。
另外,Face除了年齡,也請描述多一點。

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=47&pid=584281
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 15:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
天啊,mw怎么了? stella 我上次还想去找她呢,还好还好。没有空
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 16:10:52 | 显示全部楼层
when did u go to visit her? hard to see her since shes always off lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 17:52:49 | 显示全部楼层
mw最近的报告都是不好的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 18:07:34 | 显示全部楼层
我2014年還在上學的時候一直想找她
那時候都說她是個大漂亮
然後好像有些狼友比較粗魯 把她給冰封了?

我一直以為她時不時的出現是網站的bug 畢竟2014年的照片
看過這一個報告後 我可能錯過認識stella的最好時機
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 19:23:03 | 显示全部楼层
Is this Stella is the same one who is on an off as "Part Time" as advertised?

I saw her back in Nov 2017....she is viet , she told me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 21:07:10 | 显示全部楼层
进门还是要自己看钟 她们房里的钟基本都快个五分十分的

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 21:24:14 | 显示全部楼层
感谢兄弟发帖   这TMD也太垃圾了  好要说出 来  不好也要说出来  敢这么混  就别怕 花了钱的消费者说!   韩妹MW家 就 ALEXA 很好  可惜3月份她回韩国了   期待她的复归!     其她MW家 我试过两个韩妹都是SHIT HOLE  绝对浪费钱和时间 !BARBIE HOUSE 的韩妹服务也是蛇鼠一窝来的 ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-30 23:41:38 | 显示全部楼层
Saw her 5 times in total and probably won't go back!
First time with her I got DFK/LFK... NO CIM! and she let me fuck her hard! that was back in july of this year.

Second time got DFK/LFK again NO CIM!!! This time she didn't want me to put it all the way in because it was hurting!!! I'm like wtf...

Third time kissing was minimal. No CIM, BUT she's like I'll do it for a hundred.. I'm like no way... Because I said no, she's like I don't do it for no one!!! She did not allow me to fuck her deep or hard!

Forth time no kissing at all!!! I was like what about the other times we kissed??? She couldn't give me a straight answer but she used the excuse of covid lol, even though covid was going on the other times!!! On the way out she went in to give me a kiss on the lips, I'm like WTF... She used the excuse of covid to not kiss but she ends up doing that!

Fifth time she let me fuck her deep and hard!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-1 04:06:08 | 显示全部楼层
Saw Stella couple times since the lockdown starts, her attitude is one of the worst in this industry for sure. Many restrictions (no kissing not even on the cheeks or her neck lol, won't give u blowjob for more than one minute, cannot touch her boobs for too long, sometimes won't let u daty cause her pussy is sore lol, won't shower with you after and there's one time she didn't shower with me before). Complaints a lot during sex, fake moans before I put it inside her lol, eyes closed the whole sessions. Asked if I come yet every minute and will get frustrated if u can't sog within ten minutes. She will also tells u her pussy is sore a lot during the whole time, tells me every time that the previous clients on that day penetrate her too deep/hard so her pussy is sore and straight up ask me to cum asap.

I have to say is she's very greedy, her eyes will be wide open for the first time in the session only when she's counting your money.

Last thing I have to say is she's definitely not part time worker lol, she told me that the reason when she work she's doesn't work too day is cause she arrange her own customers to come too after her working hours so she doesn't have spilt with the agency lol. She also do out calls to hotels only on the day she doesn't work if u pay more than her price at mw.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 08:38 , Processed in 0.046133 second(s), 13 queries .