AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10833|回复: 11

Katrina @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-4 14:02:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw a new girl on MW website and decided to book, I think she is returning and worked at MW before, I recognize the pics and saw the old reviews until they erased it today. Anyways I go to the regular Yonge and Finch condo for 45 minutes. Damage 220+20 tipped in advance
Face: 7.5/10 She wears minimal makeup but is naturally good looking. Above average for sure. She looks mixed to me, Chinese Russian mix, but she just said she was from china. The pictures are her and give an accurate view of her facial structure, of course photoshop is used but you still see the girl in the pics. She looks young, I would estimate late 20s, she has a classy kind of look to her face. Teeth look nice and straight. Hair is about shoulder length, the hair in the pics is her pretty much right now. Clear face, no visual blemishes.
Body: 8.5/10 I really like her body, she’s a good height, the website mentions 5’6 (168cm), I would say she’s maybe 170cm. Weight is described as 106lbs or 48kg, seems pretty accurate, she is quite thin. Her skin overall is smooth and clear, doesn’t wear any nail polish, but her nails/and toe nails looks nice and taken care of. She has a small tattoo on her upper thigh. She doesn’t have an ass, hence 8.5 instead of 10/10. Her boobs are perfect, real boobs, d cup, nice sized areola, nice and bouncy. Best real boobs I’ve seen in a long time.
Service: 5/10 She opened the door and smiled, she said she doesn’t speak English well and apologized. Big language barrier if you can only speak English. Gestured me to sanitize my hands then brought me into the room. Room was darker than I’m use too, would have preferred it been lighter. She takes me into the shower, mouthwash. SF2 was very standard, just a wash and she pressed her boobs against me for a bit, no waterflute. She helped dry me off then we went into the room and she gets on top of me to lick/play with my nipples, I leaned for DFK and I got rejected. She said no kissing at all, not even lfk, so I knew the session was going to be meh. She gives me a BBJ for 3 minutes and it was very good, then she’s like okay and starts trying to put the cover on for the main event. Its literally been 6 minutes since the shower, so I gestured for her to lay down to give her DATY. She has a bush, but she does shave the lower kitty so its clean to go down on, however it smelled quite musky in the bush area. She let me go at daty for a few minutes, she kept tossing and turning, and stroking my head and cheeks, but she said enough and to put on the cover. I played with her boobs for a bit, damn gorgeous they are. She had trouble putting on the cover as the cover was too small, but managed after a bit, we went at it for quite awhile, she gave my cheek a few kisses and neck, but she said no to the lips, just the same, she let me kiss her cheek and neck. She is tighter than the average sp, felt nice inside. She keeps turning her face to opposite side when I was on top to avoid our mouths being close I presume. When she was on top she was fine with eye contact and it was a beautiful sight. Her nice d cups bouncing, all shiny and jiggling up and down as she moans, was a damn good sight. She was pretty active during positions and nice moans, the moans were fake but it wasn’t excessive so it was nice. After 15 minutes of going at it she stopped moving and said cum yet? She went at it for a bit more, so I came inside her ( I don’t do CIM, not sure if its offered). She was tired and it was pretty obvious she doesn’t like going for long. After she cleaned me up and startled cuddling with me, she took my arm and wrapped it around her and she tried to make small talk while cuddling and hugging me tight (reminds me of pre covid when girls would do stuff like this with me, kind of made me miss my old sps and how awesome they were). She was exploring my body with her fingers. After a few minutes of cuddling she gets up and asks to shower, so we wash off and I get out of the tub and then I can hear her clear her throat loud, wish she did that after I was gone lol. She hugged me goodbye with a cheek kiss and I could see there was 5 min left and I also only entered 3 min from the scheduled time, so was about a 37 min session.
Services offered : SF2, BBJ, Multiple Positions, DATY, Nipple play on her and me, body/neck kisses
Services I prefer to get but did not receive: BLS, Deepthroat, DFK, RIM, proper cat bath, Waterflute, kitty slide
Recommendation: No, she’s is very nice but the service is not their and she isn’t too into it. However, if you really like natural boobs and don’t care about kissing, she’s alright for hh, I wouldn’t do longer as she’s not someone who can entertain for long. No repeat for me but I will remember her boobs, fondling them and seeing them bounce, good stuff.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 19:02:42 | 显示全部楼层
写太多字了,看着有点头晕。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 19:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
怎么感觉和看安装电脑软件前的用户协议一样,字很多,一个也看不进去
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 20:20:22 | 显示全部楼层
What was her name before?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 20:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
和一楼二楼的同感,兄弟可以写的突出重围一些  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 23:14:24 | 显示全部楼层
Wait, real D-cup but a tiny ass? Really looooooong detailed review, admire the guy like you, mention she is a good girl several times and give a low rate, be objective lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 23:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
内容真的读不下去了  太长了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 23:44:01 | 显示全部楼层
thank you very much for your review bro  i"ve seen this girl twice before   her service is very very NO FEELING and TURN ME OFF       thx very much for the update !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-5 08:56:13 | 显示全部楼层
I only read the last recommendation comment and skipped the rest.  No repeat, end of story.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-5 09:05:18 | 显示全部楼层
in general, good looking and body, but lack of service..
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 09:21 , Processed in 0.054618 second(s), 13 queries .