找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7437|回复: 15

PAMELA@KellyGirls in Missisauga

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-12 07:39:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
C-Hings,
My first time of hunting in Mississauga!  I had a business meeting there and JJ felt hungry, so a little search on this forum brought me to this garage.  It was kind of risky of not finding a good MM but the outcome was pretty positive!

I met Pamela, mature chinese girl with a lot of sex appeal..and that's what attracted me. Upscale condo in the square 1 area.

FACE 7.5/10 Long nice black hair, "yamtsin" eyes and overall look, sexy lips.
BODY 7/10 I usually like slim girl ( the HK style) but Pamela is average, she is slim in overall but ass is average size.  However her attitude will just make you FLY.
SERVICE 8/10 DFK, BBBJ with DT, GFE and PSE feel. CIM and RIM available at xtra charge.
ATTITUDE 9/10: GFE and PSE.
DAMAGE: 120
REPEAT: If I'm in Missisauga yes, unless you have a better garage?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-12 10:25:18 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome
To Mississauga. She got fucked by too many gweiluo . Her tunnel is loose as hell
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-12 13:02:54 | 显示全部楼层
The quality in Mississauga cant be compared with toronto.  MM serves mostly gweilo and the problem is gweilo couldnt distinguish what is hot and what is not.  Because asians look younger, they will think that a 50 year old fat Asian MM is young and got ass which is not what chinese consumers might perceive.

However, not to worry.  There is a MM who is a spinner, chinese, small petite frame, really nice legs, pretty face, big boobs,  just the hottest body and most of all, excellent service.  To summarize the all around package.  Age wize, I guess she is late twenties or early 30s????  But still, she is really hot.

Her name is jessica lee and there are reviews of her on terb.ca.  She is independent as well located in a upscale condo across from square one whoring district.

This MM is the only one of 2 MMs in mississauga that I think are comparable or even better compared to those movie star MMs in Toronto.

Contact number is:  647-713-8877

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-12 13:23:27 | 显示全部楼层
Horay! Finally we have reviews covered all advertisers here:
win-win; karrie girls; cash only; markham. Just 1 each so far.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-12 18:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-12 23:30:13 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2012-9-12 13:02 static/image/common/back.gif
The quality in Mississauga cant be compared with toronto.  MM serves mostly gweilo and the problem i ...

Thanks for the info man, I will try Jessica next time and by the way, I'm not Gweilo, pure HK asian.
It is true that Pamela does have a lot of gweilo as she told me.  I did not feel her tunnel lose, I guess my JJ size is at good size.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-13 08:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not Gweilo, pure HK asian.

I knew, it tells by this: ["yamtsin" eyes] : A commonly use language of description to woman used by HK Cantonese.
Thanks for the exploration.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 21:13:19 | 显示全部楼层
How mature is she? What do you think her age is?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 21:46:42 | 显示全部楼层
superman2005 发表于 2012-9-12 10:25 static/image/common/back.gif
Welcome
To Mississauga. She got fucked by too many gweiluo . Her tunnel is loose as hell

This is such a stupid attitude and way of thinking.

The conclusion of your statement is that gweilos have large cocks and that Pamela has a lot of sex.  First of all, of course Pamela has a lot of sex because this is her job. If you have sex with your gf or wife every day then she will begin to feel loose as well. Secondly, if Pamela didn't see gweilos you would think her vagina would be tighter? Because you think Chinese bros have small cocks? You're saying that you have a small cock? Why would you say this?? Guys shouldn't be talking about cocks (unless you're gay) and cock size at all!

Anyways, I can confirm that that garage is known among gweilos and indians for allowing bbfs. Be careful bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-16 00:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
Choco 发表于 2012-9-15 21:46 static/image/common/back.gif
This is such a stupid attitude and way of thinking.

The conclusion of your statement is that gwei ...

believe or not statistically speaking we do have smaller brother compare to the white and black, there is nothing wrong with that. i m just saying some girls that serve gewlio often will have loose tunnels.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 21:50 , Processed in 0.039313 second(s), 13 queries .