找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11478|回复: 41

about fake pics ... and promises of the actual girl being even prettier

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-4 19:35:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=63298&extra=page%3D1

This is a good list, one common trick that is missing from it though, is where the owner feigns "honesty" by admitting the pics are fake (and usually giving some bullshit excuse for it), but then promising that the actual girl is even prettier.

Despite being incredibly lame and ridiculous ( ... I mean who the hell would knowingly use a pic that makes the product look uglier than it actually is ... ) but I guess enough people fall for it that this line is used quite often these days.

BTW, when I see a review that says "actual person better than pics", I become very very skeptical about the authenticity of the entire review.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its impossible. It does happen sometimes, but extremely rarely.

If you've taken a photo for your girlfriend or even just a female friend, you know how picky girls are with photos. They'll often make you take the photo over and over again because they think it doesn't make them look pretty enough. So for a MM to use a pic that is uglier than they are, its just not very likely. And neither is it likely an owner will post pics that is uglier than the actual girl.

Once in a blue moon it might happen (mistakes or whatnot), but for it to happen regularly? No way!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 01:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
True. Given that those fake pics are usual of very hot girls. Its super unlikely that the actual girl will be even hotter. You have a better chance winning the lottery.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 00:18:21 | 显示全部楼层
I have never ever met a working girl that looked better than the photos advertising her.

NEVER!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 01:21:04 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2020-8-6 00:18
I have never ever met a working girl that looked better than the photos advertising her.

NEVER!

Same.

Before covid, there were already many fake reviews. a few members are obnoxious for fake reviews, but after covid, its just new account after new account making fake reviews and understanding that most of our wolf brothers use their little heads to lead their big heads.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 19:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here.

Have you guys ever thought about why keepers scam and lie to us?
Its because some of you guys are practically giving them the invitation to do so!

How's that, you might ask.
Well that is exactly it, by ASKING them questions.
Your questions to them is the invitation which in their ears translate to "Rip me off! I'm a goddamn fool! PLEASE RIP ME OFF!!!".

Just picture a guy with the words "noob" marked on his forehead walking into a crooked gambling den holding a large stack of cash and asking if they can teach him to play.

I mean, these shops already have a reputation for dishonesty, the ad descriptions are absolutely ridiculous, and the photos are blatantly fake.
Even someone who never hobbied before would probably guess that its too good to be true.

If you saw a guy on the street selling LV bags for $20 each, you know its gotta be fake. You don't need to ask him if they're real or not.

So when someone still feels the need to ask keepers, "Are your photos real?" or "Is she really 19?", what the keeper hears is, "I'm a complete idiot! Feel free to steal my money!".

I mean if the taste of cow manure is palatable to you, then by all means feast your heart out on the all-you-can-eat bullshit buffet that they will gladly feed you.
Otherwise, don't give them the invitation, don't ask any questions about whether the photos are real, or if the girl is young, or if she is pretty, etc, I mean you should know what answer they'll automatically give you.
The only questions that should be asked is the times of availabilty, location, and JUST MAYBE if you have any special requests such as weird service options that aren't usually available.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-18 18:43:38 | 显示全部楼层
The only questions that should be asked is the times of availabilty, location, and JUST MAYBE if you have any special requests such as weird service options that aren't usually available.

that's very true
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-19 08:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
Tell the keeper that you are a Virgin and ask for a discount,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-2 03:08:51 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2020-8-19 08:09
Tell the keeper that you are a Virgin and ask for a discount,

I'm not so shameless as to pretend to be a virgin for a discount.

On the other hand, some keepers are shameless enough to sell their mm's as virgins for a sky high price.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-28 01:54:56 | 显示全部楼层
如果老板说真人比照片漂亮,那他就是在说谎。

如果报告写真人比照片漂亮,那他就是写手。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-28 02:18:28 | 显示全部楼层
Very true.  Real face is never prettier than fake photos.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 08:54 , Processed in 0.049216 second(s), 13 queries .