AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: broken_dick

about fake pics ... and promises of the actual girl being even prettier

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-12-24 22:55:24 | 显示全部楼层
Relax guys, no need to argue. After all its Christmas.

I think there's just a miscommunication. Jacksplat looks like he misunderstood the topic of this dicussion and talking about something else entirely.

Back to the topic of this discussion however, it looks like the forum management has been actively enforcing their NO FAKE PICTURES rule, so those who don't use real photos of themselves have to put a disclaimer where 參考圖 is just a better sounding way of admitting to using fake pics.

It also looks like both agencies and independents really dislike having to follow this rule, but have no choice since they get a lot of customers from their ads here. So they try to beat the system by posting a different set of fake pics to their websites or wechat, so when a customer inquires about the pics, they say that the pics from their website or wechat are the real pics (which is a stupid lie that makes no sense when u think about it).

I've even talked to an independent whom when I asked about her AZN747 ad pics, she promised they were "100% real guaranteed". Then i asked in that case why does it say 參考圖, she probably forgot and was caught off guard, so she just mumbled some dumb incoherent excuse about typing mistake and that its meaningless and I should just ignore those words. LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-27 08:53:42 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with ezcumezgo. I know I wandered off the topic and my reaction reflected some other comments in other posts. I find it hard to navigate on a smartphone. As a matter of fact my one post was really two morphed together accidently. I should have dropped it when the first personal insult was thrown my way. I'm new here and should simply be quiet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-15 06:26:47 | 显示全部楼层
EZcumEZgo 发表于 2020-12-24 22:55
Relax guys, no need to argue. After all its Christmas.

I think there's just a miscommunication. Ja ...

道高一尺 魔高一丈

The keepers will always try to find a way to beat the system and rip off the customer.

Forum management still deserves credit for trying to protect consumer interests though.

I think this is the only platform where the management team tries so hard. Other platforms I've used in the past don't care at all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-15 10:32:51 | 显示全部楼层
肥狼 发表于 2021-1-15 06:26
道高一尺 魔高一丈

The keepers will always try to find a way to beat the system and rip off the cu ...

honestly, from my experience, on the next level when it comes to accuracy even some of the white agencies don't have the most accurate pictures. For example, TDL for sure used the model's real picture but the re-touch and lighting makes the impression a bit out of reality. You can compare Kelsey Star's social media photos and TDL's website photo. The style of re-touching gave it a sense of 'unreal'ness. Like too professional.

This reflects my experience with Jenny @ hush, she works at TDL for a while and I can tell you I look at their rosters soooo many times but I never thought about booking her, because I feel the photos may not truly represent the girls (charlotte's old photos were great though).

On the other hand, the agency that I reviewed the most, maybe I am used to their photo shooting style, I almost always find the girl accurate due to the lighting and minor retouch. this makes me more comfortable booking with them. They took the photos in their own incall condos (i recognize the props).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-31 18:27:10 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2021-1-15 10:32
honestly, from my experience, on the next level when it comes to accuracy even some of the white a ...

The agencies that have been around for a long time generally uses real photos because they have a reputation to uphold. Newer agencies usually do whatever they think is necessary to bring in business immediately.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-1 02:14:39 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2021-1-15 10:32
honestly, from my experience, on the next level when it comes to accuracy even some of the white a ...

Professionally staged photoshoots might be "real", but they aren't very helpful. The actually person usually looks far different from the photos.

At least that is my experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-25 18:31:27 | 显示全部楼层
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

If any agency or private MM used fake pics, their credibility is already gone, and they have already demonstrated that they should not be trusted.

If anybody is still stupid enough to ask them for more pics, or believe them that the actual person will be better looking than the pics, well then they are so stupid that they deserve to be ripped off.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-17 17:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
被著狼皮的傻仔太多,幾ON9嘅嘢都有人信。

* ON9:廣東話,意思大概是 "傻逼" 或 “腦殘”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-18 07:02:39 | 显示全部楼层
I think even old shop been around and well established cant be trusted like MW they photoshopped pictures way to much.
Its all about your personal taste, experience and risk. If you are willing to go check it out, willing to stay after the door opens, and had a great time then its all good. Sometimes it is our little bros that are horny and does the thinking. That's just my personal opinion
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-6 19:19:46 | 显示全部楼层
lostdignity 发表于 2021-4-18 07:02
I think even old shop been around and well established cant be trusted like MW they photoshopped pic ...

You are right. No shop can be trusted. Before you go you must ask yourself, "will I be able to walk away if she doesn't look good?" and also "can I afford to waste my time if she turns out to be bad?" and if your answer to both questions is "yes", then you can go.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 00:39 , Processed in 0.056386 second(s), 11 queries .