发表于 2020-5-24 17:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
I like 整容girl , but definitely not with EL
She nice,  nice everything,  but totally not for face fucker
I mean, totally soso, not try to be straight
She is a 6 for me , happy hunting !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-24 17:45:28 | 显示全部楼层
i don't care if mm got plastic surgery or not as long as they look pretty and looks somewhat natural.
But some mms with too much plastic surgery to the point where it's hard to distinguish their simple emotions by their face expression, that is the problem.
Same thing as boob job where i love to see nice set of reck and when you feel them, if it's nice and soft, then, that's good enough for me. fake tits will never give you the same feeling of natural boob, but i don't mind as long as they are not hard.
anyways, at the end, everyone has their own preference and we shall continue hunting to the day that we find our perfect mm to satisfy our needs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-5 19:17:50 | 显示全部楼层
Yea it doesn't matter if they get plastic surgery or not. To me El looks good and comfortable, not like a fake robot girl. No point if the mm looks like a robot and doesn't make you feel comfortable. El makes you feel comfortable and that i think is important too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-8 13:33:51 | 显示全部楼层
to be honest, I only believe your (楼主)write.  I follow your report to visit girls and have a good service.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 13:38 , Processed in 0.033289 second(s), 11 queries .