找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10098|回复: 14

Rosalie @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-24 21:10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello everyone, firstly happy lunar new year

Anyways went to see rosalie, booking wasn't hard, things went smoothly, arrived at the location tell the keeper I'm here got the buzz code and room number went up, open the door first thought was I fucked up.... I’ve been hunting for years but up to this day I still believe in the pictures... lol shame on me, she resembles the first picture but when I saw her she didn’t really have much make up on but lipstick, she held my hand into the bedroom and get undress then we headed to the washroom, mouthwash then shower let’s pause here I smell something odd in the bedroom but it’s nothing really serious I’m just really sensitive to smell and the shower with all the black mould there is just a turn off on top of the tub and even the slip proof mat in the tub... maybe it’s time for some cleaning? Nothing really special with the shower no waterflute, headed back to the bedroom and lay down on the bed she came in gave me a kiss on the lip then went straight for nipples and then the JJ, put on condom then started on top after maybe 30 seconds she demanded a switch and I wanted to go doggy. She was like I can’t doggy it’s too deep blah blah blah but she said ok after, then like a minute into it she’s like go missionary but I refuse... I didn’t want to go mish since I didn’t want to see her face.... but i did it anyways since she was complaining, oh well. It is what it is I guess, during mish the more I pound the softer I go.... but went hard again since I just didn’t look at her....she was telling me that she had her period she can’t really take a pounding telling me to come back few days later, like that’s going to happen lol she said she can’t take a pounding before and after her period....during the last shower she said I look so serious blah blah blah, no shit I wasn’t happy of course I look like that. anyways scoring time

Face: 5- really just a normal girl I wouldn’t look at her twice on the street, without her make up I would even give a fail.... 5- Means below 5.... just so you know.
Body: 6 tits are small, barely anything But I kinda knew before I went, her body is really boney.
Service: 6 SF2, open her legs and bbbj that was pretty much it.
Attitude: 6 wasn’t good kept complaining
Damage: 160
Repeat: ....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-24 21:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
Happy New Year and thanks for you review man. Sorry to hear your bad experience. Her previous report was not great and few wolves mentioned about the photos not as accurate. Luckily, when I contacted ASB, they never recommend Rosalie to me and when i asked they said she is not MCOT. You should have chosen to see the other girl Elva, shes got some better feedback
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-25 00:02:04 | 显示全部楼层
It is really important to do enough research before the hunting
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-25 00:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
小罗斯125 发表于 2020-1-24 21:38
Happy New Year and thanks for you review man. Sorry to hear your bad experience. Her previous report ...

Ya. I usually just don’t believe the keeper...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-25 01:58:37 | 显示全部楼层
100% agree.  I reviewed her and gave her a 6 on the face but i was too nice.  She really is a 5.  Service is a 5 attitude 4.

She kept on complaining as well.  After thinking about it again, it was a horrible experience.  I maintain my
"Would not repeat even if it was free".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-25 06:34:28 | 显示全部楼层
Wonder why the quality from major agency is deteriorating lately?
Should there be some QC done as opposed to Indie who are their own bosses with different standards and lower rates when older.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-25 10:06:03 | 显示全部楼层
turnipman 发表于 2020-1-25 01:58
100% agree.  I reviewed her and gave her a 6 on the face but i was too nice.  She really is a 5.  Se ...

Ya and she was telling me come back next time like that’s going to happen....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-25 10:56:21 | 显示全部楼层
You seem to be on a bad streak :\
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-25 10:59:45 | 显示全部楼层
THanks for sharing brother sorry to hear about your bad experience.
I was thinking about going to ASB yesterday for apollo but decided to go to BH instead.
ASB seems to be on a decline now as well no good reviews about their line up. Surprised they keep rosalie around for so long despite the bad reviews lol

Hope your next meal is good brother, if you tell me what kind of MM you like, maybe I can give you some solid recommendations
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-25 12:18:49 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-1-25 10:59
THanks for sharing brother sorry to hear about your bad experience.
I was thinking about going to AS ...

Good looks lol pretty much it with lfk.

@Theropia
I just write the bad ones so everyone else can avoid or the good ones haven’t really seen a good one lately
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 07:03 , Processed in 0.041746 second(s), 13 queries .