立即注册
搜索
查看: 4565|回复: 4

Janet & Iris @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-10 22:37:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

short reviews today

Janet
saw her at her first day, she doesn't really look like her photos (or in that case if it's her,must be heavily photoshopped...) but same vibes, she is very beautiful and elegant yhough, she looks like 25 or early 30 max, i switched 45min to 60min when i saw her...
she is from HK, she speaks really well in English, really great body (nice natural boobs and ass)belly is flat but not firm. she has some small tattoos (arm and under the breast)
not shaven and a bit bushy like most chinese girls but not a problem for me.
really great services (bbbj in the shower then in the bed, MPOS,DIGIT she loves daty and moaned loudly, DFK all session and after sex,session was very intense and after sex she asked if she can smoke... i said ok haha

really GFE oriented and sensual,we kissed non stop at the end (YMMV),I love her smile and her breasts. she looks like a cold beauty, really nice
I will repeat.

Iris
really cute Korean, GND college girl type,all natura face with typical korean face featuresl, no tattoo and shaved,nice skin, breasts are more B than C size irrc (saw her one week ago),she looks young. she told me she is learning English at Vancouver, might be true.... her is english is not bad..., really GFE oriented too and service oriented, she was cute saying sorry her room is small
great BBBJ too in the shower and in the bed,DFK,daty (she loves it) mpos and cim, she doesn't like finger penetrations but you can rub gently her clit, it will turn her wet...
very sweet and a good choice if you are more into GFE. i teached her to say Happy in French "heureux", she was cute trying to say that and she ends up successfully saying it
hope to repeat with her before she is gone
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-10-13 18:07:21 | 显示全部楼层
I choose to repeat with Janet, took 1h again like last time. really great session again, she was really happy to see me and it was even better than the first time,really great kisser. i said the photos are not her but looking at her again i think i was wrong, the first two photos are her (the one with the hands crossed and portrait) and the others two a bit photoshop (mainly the eyes). the mouth and smile in reality is the same as in the photos.
i really like her company it really feel to be with a girlfriend and we can talk about a lot of things, her smile makes me feel happy haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 08:37:39 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Misonyeon, i would like to know about Janet.  Is she a slim girl?  what about her height approx? and does she look beautiful?

Thank you!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-10-21 21:08:34 | 显示全部楼层
Around 1m65 like what it is written in the website,she is slim but not fit like i said in the review, nice breasts and ofc she looks beautiful that's why i  asked her to change for 1h instead of 45 min when i met her the first time, at least for my taste, she is really elegant and she looks a little bit like a young Michelle Yeoh but with softer features (so even more cute than the actress in my opinion)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-24 22:17:09 | 显示全部楼层
Janet is from HongKong? I remember there is another girl named Vivi from HongKong a few weeks ago.

Any comparison if you know both?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 12:45 , Processed in 0.032887 second(s), 13 queries .