立即注册
搜索
查看: 8610|回复: 23

Michelle and Angie at Eden Dream review

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-27 12:14:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 cbcboi 于 2011-11-27 12:47 编辑

Hello,
this is my first reivew on this forum, i am a new user that's bridged over from terb.ca.   First off, i'm a cbc that can hardly read any chinese at all, it's be difficult to navigate through this site..having to guess alot of buttons to press AND i can't read some of the reviews post here, so forgive me if i repeat information.   

I look forward to giving reviews here and helping each other out as this is not a cheap hobby.  If i can protect some folks from wasting their hard earned money, i'll be happy and expect the same.   I believe the market power is in our hands, not the garages. We are the masses and we can easily make popular a service provider as well as take them out of business..fast.

ok..on with the review.  Keep inmind, i've been at this for 2 years on terb.ca, so i'm acustomed to the pricing and service that one can obtain via those providers.

Michelle @ ED
She's a pretty young girl with a great body.  She's a nice sweet heart for sure.  I would be really happy to have a gf like her.  But my issue with her is she's not as wild as i'd like.  She'll be perfect for those that like the sweet innocent slow experience, but i'm paying $300/hr and i expect to have abit more wild/driven experience.  I did most of the action and she wasn't open to DKF or LKF at first.  After opening up, i got abit of LKF.  

Overall: hot young innocent girl type..perfect for those that like that style.  Not for me solely on the premise on the mentality that i visit these places for a reason and expect great service, especially for $300/hr.  

Angie @ ED
so after complaining and telling the phone guy (tony) about my service with Michelle, he offered me Angie and promise she will deliver on more open and wild service.  He did noted that she is not as pretty, but service makes up for it..and body is ok. I took his advice as booked her for another 1hr session.
Ok..it was bad.  
- she was a smoker..i could smell and taste it in the kissing....(this is a big NONO for me)
- her voice was really bad..i mean..scary ...deep and cracks.  I think she knows it because when i try to talk to her, she would just give head shakes...at first i thought she was a mute.
- she had a tummy that was not a great sight when cowgirl, her boobs were "ok" b size, she had a wider waist and not nice legs....had a nasty scar running down one side as well.
- so..she is a bit more passionate..still pale in comparison to what i'm used to, but when it goto the BJ, i just got really turned off..  Tony knew did i want BBJ, and Angie did not provide.  she gave a good CBJ, but man... i'm paying for BBJ and Tony said it will be provided.
-   

I had booked an 1hr session but after  the first release, 35mins in, i decide to just kill the 1hr session and get the f out.  I paid her $200, the 45mins rate and told her i had to run (yes i was generous to keep her happy).  She kept saying..."i don't like her...i don't like her'.... FACK.  I actually got scared that she'll bite my balls off while in the shower cleaning up.  She was probably one of the worst experience i had.

Overall:  DO NOT VISIT ANGIE.  she's worth 180hr MAX.  fack.  pissed off.  I tried calling Tony to complain and give feed back as i think this is healthy to level set so he knows exactly what i want.  I had no issues continuing and giving chances to companies..but he wouldn't pick up my call.  FACK.

Another big issue i have with ED is their location.  WTF, it's right smacked in the community, close to all other houses, the entrance is in plain facking view of everyone.  I'm 100% sure all the neighbours know what's going on and i can't help but to feel like i'm gonna get picture taken or cops on me when i enter or leave.  

So..here's my first post, i hope it helps ppl.  I get 100% better quailty girls and service from the recommendations on terb.ca and much cheaper.    At the price point the providers are charging here (150/hr..280/300/hr....i expect nice high end HOTEL and PSE/True GF experience..not just a pretty face that lays down and you'll have to work it all.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-27 12:57:17 | 显示全部楼层
nice review, honest input, thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-27 13:12:30 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry to hear your bad experience. For me, I will try hh services first. There's not much good $300 meal around since Joe's days!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-27 13:20:02 | 显示全部楼层
Feel sorry for you bro. But I tried these 2 girls before, never had any of your bad experiences. Michelle is great, offer me DFK and BBBJ, a bit lay back type, you have to be initiative. For Angie, it's a totally different experiences, she is the one like to be initiative, in control and wilder. I would rate Michelle 9/10 and Angie 8/10.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-27 13:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
A guy answer the phone?? Normal it's the lovely Mia that answer the phone. Had a HH service last night with Angie, she give me the best bbbj I ever had. I had to stop her otherwize I'll CIM. What happen to you bro cbcboi, did you do or ask something that make the girl angry? I was one time joke about BBFS to a girl at Nancy's place, fuck that girl give me shit for the whole service. Hunt smart!

So far no disappointment or complaint at ED yet, hope Michelle's big auntie will be gone soon, I still have a fantasy on her.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-27 17:46:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for coming over bro! Really liked ur review. Very informative, detailed, and honest. Keep up the good work!

Asians girls (that serve the Asian market) r generally more passive than mainstream SPs. An advantage we have tho, is that its perfectly acceptable to walk away if u don't see wat u like. Better luck next time!

Btw, if u can, we'd appreciate if u can help us out with some reviews of non-Asian girls / agencies, because we have a shortage of those reviews. Thanks again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-27 17:54:57 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome aboard! Awesome to have more CBCs around. Agree with you 100%. Michelle is cute, but Angie is ugly as shit. I tend to stay away from Hong Kong girls. Most of them are the expired leftovers that can no longer survive in the market back at home.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-27 22:00:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 cbcboi 于 2011-11-27 22:04 编辑

hi bro's.
mmhunter and oxox.. did angie give you  bbbj or cbj?   I asked for bbbj and all she did was shake her head "no" with my dick in her mouth.  Again i thought she was mute and now deaf, so i asked twice to double check she heard me HAHA.   Don't get me wrong..her CBJ is great, but i paid for BBBJ..imagine how much better it would have been.  But Angie had too much negatives and at the end of the session, i was actually kinda scared for some reason, wanted to dump my money and run for my life.  I did not joke or say anything that would have turned her off or switched her crazy.

Personally, asians that work for a non-asian ran company are very good interms of service.

As per a male phone guy for E.D, i guess when i called the usual girl was away and this dude answered.  

There's just too much girls out there to try for us to waste time on sub par service and phone guy/girl  promises/expectations.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-28 01:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
angie that girl looks shit, u can see her pics shes fat and old for sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-28 07:53:22 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-28 08:02 编辑

Thanks for the review cbc bro.   Im cbc too.    This is going to be interesting forum because of different cultural viewpoints.  CBC standards in service and taste are slightly different east bros.    I can appreciate both - learned and adapted.   Note I use the term CBC term loosely as I recognize some bros from the east lived here a long time.

One piece of advice CBC bros pls learn and appreciate the subtle cultural differences and preferences for both east brothers and dim sums.   You don't have to agree.  Just acknowledge it. Or adapt and leverage it to your benefit.   Or else there will be a major shit storm of arguments .  I've had to hold back myself a few times - then again it could be my own fucked up personality
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 11:20 , Processed in 0.035800 second(s), 13 queries .