AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11685|回复: 25

Fendi @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-7-1 23:04:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So yesterday i was horny and asked a recommandation from the booker about either Jackie (her reviews are so great)and Summer, and asked for which one has the most beautiful face and best attitude, she told me they are both really great but i need to see the new girl on Monday... that caught my curiosity and i said ok and i asked to be the "new girl's" first client.(i was a bit worried but i am a really good customer and got good recommandations from their girls too,i told myself they won't trick me, right?... (spoiler they didn't and I got more than i expected))

In the morning i saw her photo and i immediately confirmed i asked for a "uniform house maid cosplay"(never tried sex cosplay so why not, after all...) and the booker told me she has only an Office Lady one, i was more than fine with that.... it's actually one of my fantasy.

so she opened the door,with a "housemaid" nightie (nice surprise), she is like the photos very beautiful, smiling and charming,nice busty chest and firm ass, unshaven kitten (it doesn't bother me at all) her english is not really great but fonctionnal i will say( but can't really hold a full conversation unfortunately, she seems fun, i really need to start to learn mandarin....)...
she enlaced me and then gave me a french kiss and we directly went to the shower...she teased me a lot with her nice breasts and we started to kiss a lot (DFK) and then she gave me a nice bbbj.

back to the room she started to dress like an Office Lady, music on (very sexual chinese song, it was a bit funny....), she gave me on of the sexiest dance i ever had,with a lot of teasing...my body was more than ready to explose...
after the dance she jumped on me giving me a dfk and pushed on the bed,it really seems she was "starving" for sex too...
she is on the top, i am starting to play with her chest again and her ass while we keep kissing, then she started to kiss me all over the body, and gave me a great bbj, then i asked for a 69...
review is starting to be too long and i don't really like to described the sex session but let's say we were both "hungry" for sex and we did a lot of positions and almost all the acronym that we can find except Greek...

we ended up both all sweaty and happy.... we were really busy during this hour and we can't even have find the time to have a conversation unfortunately...
i told her goodbye and we shared a long passionate kiss and i told her "see you soon".
so for me it was really a sweet surprise and she gave me a great memorable Canada day
she really deserved her 5 stars on the mae88's website

recommended: yes and repeat: absolutely
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-1 23:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
My friend, are you korean? Just curious. And welcome!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 15:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
HolyDick 发表于 2019-7-1 23:38
My friend, are you korean? Just curious. And welcome!

Obviously a white guy (or non-asian at least) and the review sounds like the typical shill promo pitches that are all too common on the green board. These guys pass themselves off as influential reviewers/promoters to get freebies from the MMs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 15:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2019-7-2 15:03
Obviously a white guy (or non-asian at least) and the review sounds like the typical shill promo p ...

I don't think a white guy would call himself Misonyeon, a korean name.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 16:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
HolyDick 发表于 2019-7-2 15:20

omg... don't tell me you haven't even considered the possibility of someone pretending to be a different ethnicity by choosing a name that SOUNDS like that particular ethnicity?

so if i opened a new account called "lee" you would think i'm chinese?

if i opened an account called "toyomi" you would think i'm japanese?

or an account "sonjeonu" and i'm korean............

or even black > tyrone

hispanic > rodriguez

italian > angelo

french > lebeau

russian > pavrovski

i could go on forever......

SMH, sometimes i wonder how such obvious shills can still get away with what they write. then i'm reminded that there is never a shortage of gullible wolves.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 16:18:24 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2019-7-2 16:07
omg... don't tell me you haven't even considered the possibility of someone pretending to be a dif ...
You are being extremely rude, just shout the fuck up.

**ADMIN**
Please watch you languge. Swearing at others is not allowed/tolerated.
Furthermore, Bro Catergang has made a good point regarding names. If you have a good counter argument, feel free to make it. Otherwise it is you who is being rude by telling others to "shut up" for making a valid point.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 16:45:21 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2019-7-2 16:07
omg... don't tell me you haven't even considered the possibility of someone pretending to be a dif ...
hahahaha

How about my name?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 18:02:34 | 显示全部楼层

By your own logic, you are a Christian white guy? LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 18:04:01 | 显示全部楼层
HolyDick 发表于 2019-7-2 16:18
You are being extremely rude, just shout the fuck up.

道理說不過別人就爆粗喝罵對方shut up. 太沒素質.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-2 18:04:55 | 显示全部楼层
seems some guys more interested about my ethnicity than about Fendi...
i am half asian (half european and half SEA qnd chinese heritqge)....speaking japanese and a bit korean, but no chinese unfortunatly
i took this nickname because korean girls are calling me like that .... anyway sorry I shared a good moment with this girl and tried to recommend her...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 16:05 , Processed in 0.044849 second(s), 13 queries .