AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2281|回复: 0

Money @ private

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-1 22:48:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First off, i dont huntoften…let alone writing review. So my ratings are subjective. Also i'm quitepicky and wouldn't hesitate to say no if the mm doesn’t look good to me. (i'mmore of a face fucker)
Money was hard to get a hold of, she’s not the average wantyour $$ and kick you out type.  When I gotthere she welcomed me with a big hug and we chatted for a bit before going downto business.
Very gf feel, and she make lots of cute expressions. Shealso gave the passionate and teasing stares XD

Face: 7/10 (extra .5 whenshe smiles)   she has light makeup and definitelyclose to the pictures. Age 30-36 She looks better the more you stare at her
Body: 7/10  got curves,nice palm size boobs and fairly smooth skins. Got a little bit of belly but doesn’thurt the experience
Service: 8/10 no wf, no dfk, bbbj, 69, great small talk andforeplay
Sex: no lube, natural wet, very cooperative with manypositions. Good cowgirl ride J  
Attitude: 9/10 Gf feel, no rush, not clock watcher. Had goodconversation and she act like a 20 year old
Repeat: yes (if I can get ahold of her, probably because I neverbook ahead of time)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 21:25 , Processed in 0.035240 second(s), 13 queries .