AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2949|回复: 7

留意被炒魷前的徵兆

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-21 00:54:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

除非自己想走,否則誰想被炒魷?但是,有時候唔輪到你話事,老細炒你也毋須問理由吧。想知自己會否成為下一個被炒目標,就要留意一些事前徵兆喇!

沒有再被指派新工作
除非工作性質是日常每日都會做的工作,例如咖啡師每日沖咖啡,銷售員每日賣貨等,否則如果是項目接項目的工作,當發現以往一個項目接一個項目,日日都忙到死,突然發覺手頭上的工作正在減少,做完一件竟沒有第二件,又或是開始被指派做簡單、短期工作,長期、複雜的工作則沒有你份,似乎你在公司的重要性已不如前了。

舊工作被減掉
假設自己一向繁重工作在身,但突然上司跟你說想減輕你工作負擔,慢慢將你部份職責交給其他同事,或讓其他同事學習跟進你的工作,別因為多了空閒時間而高興,實情是上司正逐漸削你權減你工作,為沒有你的日子作好準備,期望做好交接,屆時炒你叫你即刻走,都不會影響公司正常運作嘛。

上司突然關心你
除非你是公司管理層級數,或是上司的私人秘書,否則一般來說,打工仔都是自己做野,平日與上司一起工作的時間不會多,很少機會需要和上司對話、接觸。所以,如果上司突然接見你,詢問你的工作狀況,又關心你的私人生活,例如有沒有樓要供,家庭開支如何等等,就要小心一點,可能老細想了解你的工作是否可輕易取替,而炒你又會否影響你的生活,這代表你已在上司考慮炒魷之列。

同事態度改變
所謂風平浪靜才是好日子,突然風雲變色即代表有事發生,如果發覺同事對你的態度突然改變,例如本來好地地卻突然疏遠你,又或者本來不太熟卻突然友善地主動和你傾談,那似乎大家都收到一點點風,你很快會不在這間公司了。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-8 01:09:05 | 显示全部楼层
One of the biggest sign not mentioned above is when you don't get included in group meetings or group emails.  You have to find out what is going on through your colleagues.   This sign is signaling the end it near.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-26 15:33:57 | 显示全部楼层
老板开始找擦的时候也是要炒的征兆
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-27 17:13:37 | 显示全部楼层
Watch out for sudden request to train newly hired staffers for the specialized tasks that you are currently doing     It might be a move to prepare for your departure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 19:25:34 | 显示全部楼层
不同國家的文化未必相同,加國有加拿大經驗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-15 13:35:47 | 显示全部楼层
bakaro 发表于 2019-3-27 17:13
Watch out for sudden request to train newly hired staffers for the specialized tasks that you are cu ...

they can't hire a new staff and have you trained to replace you in Canada if you didn't screw-up your job...
as long you perform well at your job...there is no way to get fired in Canada...

there is always 3 strikes and out rules that applies mostly to people working under union, and those that doesn't have union...good luck...a single mistake can cut you off...but Canadian laws forbid people being canned for no reason except if the company is on the verge of bankrupt...

i worked for a company that moved out of the region and closed down the local branch...it was actually the jackpot of my life...ask me to train the new staff for 2 months for almost 6 times my original salary!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-6 11:06:57 | 显示全部楼层
事实就是,你在加拿大,向北炒鱿鱼还是很难的,劳动法保护工作者,雇主并没有办法随意炒你的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-30 18:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
Not true, so many methods to fire and not get in trouble.  Can create a position that didnt exist before and promote.  You train new person and once new person past probation and 3 months later can fire you.  Realized created position not needed.  Downsize, expected growth didnt happen, deal didnt go thru.  Lots of explanation that is acceptable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 08:45 , Processed in 0.035664 second(s), 13 queries .