AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4459|回复: 2

Bella & Sisi @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-16 22:20:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I saw a new girl at Babyface this week and decided to call the keeper to try.  She said Bella was young and pretty, so I gave it a shot.
Upon walking into the door, the girl is about 5'5.  90% similar to photo but with black hair, not brown like photo.  She is slim, looks decent, kinda like a univeristy girl.  I would rate her appearance in the range of Leona@BBF, or Spring@ASB. I would say she is approx around 23-24ish.  We went into the shower, where I got a better view of her body, breasts are between B or C, I am not really good with sizes.  She speaks mostly mandarin but can understand some cantonese.  Washed, a bit of nipple teasing and then WF.  Dried up, and went back to bed.  I started with some LFK, then moved to her breasts.  She has good reactions to nipple teasing and daty.  It seems natural and very GFE.  Then we flipped, for more LFK, then she move down for a long BBBJ session of about 10 mins.  There was some BLS, and tongue teasing and BBBJ was very wet, but she can't go very deep.  Then cover came on and started in CG.  She can ride you well, some DFK, then we switched to mish with more DFK. Turned for doggy and back to CG as I was getting tired, and finished with a BBBJ.  All her reactions felt natural and very GFE.  Very polite and friendly thru the whole session  Overall, it was a good session, as she always tries to make you happy.  Good value for HH.  

There was a lot of reviews about Sisi, so I gave her a try.  Upon opening the door, I was very impressed.  SHe looked even better than her photos.  Cute , young and pretty but she was a little shorter than I expected.  Definitely is has to been one of the prettiest chinese MM I have seen in a while.  I would rate her face comparable, if not better than Zona@ASB and much better and younger than Chelsea@MW and comparable to some of the D4u girls.  I would say she is around 21-22, but I am not great at guessing age.  Definitly high in the face value, for guys who like pretty girls.  We chatted a lot in the shower, got WF, and went back to bed for more action.  She had me pose in a doggy position while she gave me BLS, and a nice BBBJ which was interesting.  She really knows how to please a guy.  We flipped for more BBBJ, then it was my turn to tease her.  Good DFK thru the session while I pounded her in mish. She is one of the tighteset MM I had in a while.  We flipped for doggy and she was pretty wet.  Very natural reactions, very GFE but knows how to tease. Turned around again for mish and finally came.  We chatted for a bit after the session.  Definitely will repeat this one for sure at least once or twice.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-17 15:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review.  all natural boobs for both?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-20 01:53:10 | 显示全部楼层
其他帖都有打分但這個沒有? 想比較一下
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 22:00 , Processed in 0.033120 second(s), 13 queries .