AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11747|回复: 12

TOFTT Tess @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-26 00:44:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I think sometimes wolves are selfish. Brothers like to keep these hidden gems for themselves and not share. Tess has been in the market for a week or so, and not a single review. Come on guys.... I guess with Paris being Booked solid, they don't want to let everyone know that there is another gem at Barbie House. I made booking her one day, but she was full. So I opted to make another appointment the next day, making sure I called in the early Booking was easy, and was told to park in the visitors circle. The keeper was nice to send a map as to the location of the unit, to avoid confusion. FYI. She is located In the same building as Paris.

When I first opened the door, I was greeted by a nice looking girl in a sexy white dress and high heels.   To be honest, I think she looks better than her pictures from the agency.  Pictures 1 and 3 most resemble her, but her hair is black, not brown as in the photo.  Guys who are FF will like her.  I think she is cute, kinda like a college or first year office girl look.  If I was to estimate, somewhere in mid-20s.  She definetly looks younger than Paris.  I was greeted with a warm hug and a light kiss.  She lead me to the bedroom, holding my hand, and talked while we underdressed and headed to the washroom.  Her body looks like the photo, curvy and slender.  Her chest size is fairly large, as in photo 2 and 4.  Soft and natural, no tummy fat, so you know she takes care of herself.   Her english is basic, but enough to communicate with some chit chat.   Her attitude really shines here, as she really makes an effort talk and tries hard to understand what you say.  This breaks the ice, and she wants to get to know you a bit more before the fun begins.  This is better than most korean MM who I have visited in the past, who don't even try to talk, and make it like a transaction or service.  

Shower : wash front and back. DFK, LFK, a bit of teasing and nipple play, rubbing my JJ on her ass, and a fairly long water flute. It felt really good, nice suction and depth, and I like it when she looks at You when she is sucking it. We dried off, and it was back to the bedroom.  Maybe I will show her some new shower play trick the next time I see her.

Bedroom: We started with me lying down first. She started off with some passionate DFK.   She is a good kisser, then moved to my nipples, and further down below.  Blowjob was good, wet and sometimes sloppy, mixed with some BLS, and licking of the shaft.  It was so wet, she got some tissue as the bed was getting wet from the BBBJ.  She likes to moan as she sucks, and turns her head in different angles at times and keeps eye contact with you occasionally.  Then she slowly moved back up for some more DFK, and she let me suck and play with her breasts and nipples.  I briefly touched down there a bit, and rubbed her clit a bit and she was wet as well.  She then asked if I was ready for the main course.  
Started with cowgirl and a lot of kissing, you can tell she enjoys it.  The view from CG is nice.  Nice sized rack with good shape.  Then we switched to mish and she let me do in deep.  A lot of kissing and hugging, and nice moaning sounds.  Occassionally, she would pull my hips in for deeper and faster thrusts, and I can feel the contraction down there.  She is tight already, and when she squeezes, I got rock hard even faster.  It got to a point where she elevated her hips and pushed my ass down with her hands to go really deep and harder and faster and faster for 10 mins till she couldn't take it anymore and just hugged me tight, and it was super tight down there too.   I waited a few minutes for her to recover, but I went limp, so off the cover went for more BBBJ until I got hard and new cover back on and switched to doggy.  She has a nice curvy waist from the back view.  She enjoyed it too, but she said she liked mish better.   So we went back to mish for a while again, and she was trying to increase the pace to O again, and asked if we can cum at the same time.  She doesn't try to rush you but she is aware of the time.  I could not sync to pop at the same time and we were already overtime.  So I asked if we can finish with a BBBJ.  She happily agreed, and I got another 5 mins of sloppy BBBJ which resulted in CIM.  

Back to shower to wash, and some more chit chat and DFK.  Paid my dues, and tip.  Holding hands to the door.  Big hug and DFK kiss before I left. Always happy and smiling.  Overall I am happy with the experience and will see her again next week.   I just hope wolves won't book her solid, since I am sharing my reviews.

Face:  8.2 - Definitely a looker.  MCOT, one of the prettier korean MM in the market.   For comparison, 9 Cinderella, 8.5 Paris, 8.2 Tess, 8 Lexi
Body: 8.5 - You can judge by the pictures, its pretty accurate.  Hourglass shape, slender waist, curvy hips, nice shaped natural breasts (+0.5).  I wish she was a bit taller, but then again I am somewhat tall myself, so its a personal perference.  Next time I think I will request her to have her heels on while in bed, I think I will be very satisified with that.     I think it will be more sexier.
Service:  9 - I think she provides good service with a wide array of skills and tricks.  No fake reactions.  She takes care of you from the moment you walk in till you leave.  I think her service will only get better over time with new skills.
Attitude: 10 - She really makes an effort to make you have a happy experience and tries hard to please.  I like that fact that she attempts to make conversation and get to know you.  Sorta like a GFE experience mixed with PSE in the bed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-26 22:50:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-26 23:42:08 | 显示全部楼层
I’ve come to realize that these forums only review the bad performers or give negative ratings on girls that are actually good.

I’ve learned not to post girls that I’ve had great experiences with as my reviews  conflict with other wolf reviews and my review doesn’t get posted.

And then people put superb reviews on girls that I scratch my head when I see the girl.

Full of deception so that the gems stay hidden.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 02:35:17 | 显示全部楼层
sounds great
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 04:27:46 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,那些高叫價的MM有排山到海的報告,那麼就讓那些餓狼們去吧。Paris/Tess 就留給我們吧。話說 Jia (MW)也是沒有報告的 gem,但她走了 ,我上了她三次呢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 04:42:32 | 显示全部楼层
gonna try and sneak out to try this.. ty
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 06:59:45 | 显示全部楼层
tchai 发表于 2018-8-27 04:27
哈哈,那些高叫價的MM有排山到海的報告,那麼就讓那些餓狼們去吧。Paris/Tess 就留給我們吧。話說 Jia (M ...

层主该继续悄悄去,千万别出网评或告诉别人大甩卖那么傻,不然Jia的约会排到见不到你

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 17:47:27 | 显示全部楼层
我写完cinderalla后就再也没有约上过她 了。。。。。。。
paris有8.2那么高?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 17:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
Dinosaur101, Great review. Thank you very much. I like to know if her kitty is shaved or full bush.
Thank you again for the great review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 19:01:16 | 显示全部楼层
tchai 发表于 2018-8-27 04:27
哈哈,那些高叫價的MM有排山到海的報告,那麼就讓那些餓狼們去吧。Paris/Tess 就留給我們吧。話說 Jia (M ...

Just my curiosity, approximately when Jia left?

I saw her when she first started at MW. I like her mostly because of her friendly personality.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 07:04 , Processed in 0.034663 second(s), 13 queries .