找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

Donald Trump and His Presidency

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-27 11:20:58 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-7-26 07:33
DT got elected NOT because of his popularity but due to no choice or a choice between two evils.

Xi extended his presidency to limitless is not necessarily a bad thing? 此例一開,後患無窮。完人是能看到將來,習選了這短視道路,沒有學習 Putin 的方法,送上中國人這類重蹈覆切,違臭萬年的噩夢。從西方人來看這是獨裁者的行為,他們會敬而遠之,又或者小心亦亦的交流。簡單說無人願意/真心同獨裁者交心。做一千件好事,為一件壞事砸破。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-7-27 11:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
tchai 发表于 2018-7-27 11:20
Xi extended his presidency to limitless is not necessarily a bad thing? 此例一開,後患無窮。完人是 ...

I don't think Xi's amendment of the Chinese constitution was for his personal ego/ambition.

I think Xi wants to finish the job he started, e.g. China 2015, then retire in glory.  Theoretically Xi can stay in power as long as necessary, there is nothing against a voluntary early retirement.

Anyway, we will see and history will judge him fairly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-31 04:42:29 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-7-27 11:52
I don't think Xi's amendment of the Chinese constitution was for his personal ego/ambition.

I thi ...

Anyway, we will see and history will judge him fairly.....? Dude, here's the point of "judge him fairly" ! Per history NONE of dictatorship won at the end. They all failed 100%. The point I say is "此例一開,後患無窮".

Even as great as 康,雍 & 乾 but at the end 清 failed. 鄧 sees this ..... that 10-year-term begins. A GREAT person not only do things for himself. but to his people & set for longevity. Even 習 himself is great in this term but .......... will be failed at A time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-7-31 06:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
Just noticed my typing mistake.  "China 2015" should be "China 2025".

Totally agree with "此例一開,後患無窮".

We will have to trust the Chinese politicians will mature in due time.  Xi can also change back to the normal term limit when he is ready to retire, his successors will then have to go through the same process to change it back.  By that time, both the general public and politicians will mature enough to come up with a solution.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-31 06:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
What we need is a good checks and balances SYSTEM,  it was here before in US.
No longer , dump americans elected (with Russian help) a dump idiot.  No checks and balances.  Lies flying all over.  Media used to be a powerful tool to check, no longer as DT tried to destroy mass media.
Once he is impeached, condition will not be much better.  Pence is worse than DT in terms of idiology, may be not as crazy with ego as DT.  2 more years with Pence is no good.
Let us wish these two will die of natural death to save US.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-7-31 11:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
Right now anyone will be better than DT, but not Hillary who is crocked and corrupt!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-2 05:48:35 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-7-31 06:22
Just noticed my typing mistake.  "China 2015" should be "China 2025".

Totally agree with "此例一開 ...

Xi can also change back to the normal term limit  ....? Dude, you still don't understand the value of  "此例一開,後患無窮". If Xi able to make changes 國家憲法 that means the future Mr X, Y or Z can make changes too. This form of act paving path to reborn of dictatorship .... We both living long enough in 自由國家和制道, 憲法是不輕易更改的!

In my opinion DT will win big in coming mid-term votes. Since 2nd world war DT is the first man not harnessed by businessmen or media corporations. DT acts his way out. 中国人有句說話 "做多錯多,不做不錯". The value of this sentence is "MUST ACT disregard whether it's wrong or not".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-2 05:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
tchai 发表于 2018-8-2 05:48
Xi can also change back to the normal term limit  ....? Dude, you still don't understand the valu ...

DT is in big trouble, except for the 30% based WHITE MALE, UNEDUCATED.
Youth, women will be out voting big time.  House going back to BLUE.
Impeachment follows, but problem is Pence not much better.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-8-2 11:10:36 | 显示全部楼层
tchai 发表于 2018-8-2 05:48
Xi can also change back to the normal term limit  ....? Dude, you still don't understand the valu ...

I think DT's party will lose big in the upcoming mid-term election.  Republican Party will lose majority in the Congress, then impeachment is a possibility.

Right now, basically  everybody knows DT's shortcoming which I listed  under #12.

DT's trade war with the whole world will see the adverse effects, come OCT 2018, when importers/wholesalers use up their cheap inventory, after which consumers will pay for the same product at previous price + new tariff, furthermore, soybean farmers, beef farm and pig farm will end up with products which have nowhere to go.

Russia has dumped most of its US Government Bond holding lately, when China does the same thing, DT will be on his knees or initiate a war as a distraction.

USA - the big bully and self-proclaimed international policeman, will be strapped for cash with nowhere to go to (read beg for)!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-3 05:53:54 | 显示全部楼层
Don't you know Coca cola, Boeing, Mcdonad Restaurant, Apollo spacecraft, Hollywood, Disneyland, Internet, Land to Wireless phone, Google, FB, Microsoft, Apple Inc and lastly 3D printing. DT proclaims American great again ..... what's wrong with it ? Stop asylum migrants. Protect counterfeits. Restore jobs back to homeland.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:19 , Processed in 0.038303 second(s), 11 queries .