AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4306|回复: 3

zoe @ moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-6-30 07:45:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw her on the Friday of Canada day long weekend, booking was very easy. MM told me she almost had no client.

She is very tall. 172.5cm.
Skinny. no fat on the tummy, sexy legs, enhanced C.

Her face is hard to describe. Definitely plastic surgery face. Her eyes are pretty. but the shape of her mouth is a little weird. Doesnt look good when she smiles. But she looks very pretty during mish.

English is limited. She can manage to talk, but its hard understanding her. And she has a hard time understanding me too.

No teasing in shower, just straight up washing me. with a short WF.
On the bed, BBBJ, 69, I couldnt hold anymore so I said "I'm gonna cum". She just increased the speed of BBBJ. Shot a week of load in her mouth.

Then she asked me if I want to smoke with her. Sure why not. She smokes Belmont. One of the most expensive brands.

After about 15 mins of chatting, she started licking my nipples and giving me a HJ. No BBBJ. Then cover on and cowgirl while licking my nipple.
She is extremely tight. I've never felt so tight on the second shot. After about 4-5 mins she asked to change position. During Mish, her moaning was so good. Her face was so pretty. Did some DFK, but then just prefer looking at her face with fucking. Then switch to doggy. Those legs are amazing during doggy. Long skinny legs + tight pussy. Cant go wrong with that.

After second shot, it was already 55 mins in. She said, lets chat for another 13 mins, then shower.
In the end we went to shower after like 5 mins. Overall I stayed about 5 mins longer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-30 08:01:50 | 显示全部楼层
http://moonwaitingvip.com/8333-2/

her height suits my liking, how's her face score?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-30 09:33:13 | 显示全部楼层
belmont is not expensive, its one of the cheapest brand
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-6-30 21:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2018-6-30 09:33
belmont is not expensive, its one of the cheapest brand

really? in montreal its expensive
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 17:42 , Processed in 0.041028 second(s), 13 queries .