搜索
查看: 8240|回复: 40

Hazel @ Eden Dream

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-7 01:10:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
MM: Hazel (Kimchi)
Body: Slim build and very tall - 5'8 (think of Maggie Q but tall)  9/10
Skin: very smooth and tanned- 8/10
Boobs: natural C cup-ish and very sensitive nips 8/10 (she loves her nipples sucked on)
Face: nice but not a head turner - 7/10
Attitude: 10/10 very fun and eager to play
Service: 10/10
Communication: speaks enough English - 8/10

Overall: she definitely enjoys sex and wants you to know it. Fun session and very willing to please.

Repeat: undecided... too many selctions

Having been out of the North American market for a while, I got an itch (no not that type of itch) and started surfing around 747 to see what new material the Toronto market had.  Having narrowed down my list to 3, I called a few and the best fit into my schedule was Hazel @ Eden Dream.  I arrived at the hotel and called again from the parking lot to get the room number.  Up I go and as I stepped up to the door, it opened without me knocking.  I walk in and behind the door was this tall model type figure, as the door closed, I was given a big hug and kiss as welcome, almost felt like she was rescued and thought she would never escape.  She then led me into the room and told me to have a seat on the bed and chit chatted a bit as I cooled off from the scorching heat.  she helped me disrobe and folded them nicely onto the other bed and gave me a towel to wrap myself in.  Into the washroom and we both get the oral rinse before heading into the shower.  She gave me a very thorough washing from head to toe and all around.  After the rinse she starts the kissing and sucking and guides my hands all over her body.  After a few more mins, she turns off the shower and helps me dry off before drying herself off.  Back to the room where she has me sitting on the edge of the bed and down she goes yet again.  She is a big tease and switches up from slow and wet to deep and fast (lots of DT action and ball licking). All the while maintaining eye contact (with the - Wait till I fuck you eyes).  Had to slow her down twice or she would be getting an early protein meal.  When on the bed, she gives you a cat bath from head to toe with no parts missed then takes out the condom and points to it asking to put it on.  I nod and on it goes, without asking, she does CG and lowers herself slowly while feeling her pussy muscles squeeze little junior all the way down.  She smiles and slowly builds up steam and her moans also build up in volume also.  We go through a few positions and in the end during mish, she said to go harder and deeper.  As I was building up, I saw her close her eyes and felt a gush come out before I  let my load out in her, and she told me not to stop and keep thrusting into her.  When I finally stopped, she wanted to cuddle for a while and provided LFK.  She took off the used raincoat and cleaned it up via another BBBJ with a big smile before bringing me back to the shower for a cleansing rinse.

If you love oral and long long legs, this is the one for you.  She is definitely fun and works very hard to please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-7 11:10:10 | 显示全部楼层
thx, enjoy the novel type
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-7 12:46:27 | 显示全部楼层
7S gives this hing a stamp of approval of a quality review

Good Detail
Gives bro a good feel of your experience
Diversified review history with diff MMs
Cuts to chase and narrows down her strengths
Splash of entertainment to engage audience
Not too over the top but 10 for service for just LFK is too high a score

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-7 13:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
Nice report and made me felt like going to see this lady....

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-7 16:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2012-7-7 12:46 static/image/common/back.gif
7S gives this hing a stamp of approval of a quality review

Good Detail

Well, I opted for the LFK, she tried and offered DFK but that is NMCT.  There were some other fillers that I opted out as as the name states , they were fillers and not much action to report.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-7 20:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
She is definately a tall girl.........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-7 20:41:16 | 显示全部楼层
我都鐘意有高度的!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 13:11:14 | 显示全部楼层
Good report
Glad to see ED operates in hotel 1on1. Does MM has other man-made structures?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 16:17:30 | 显示全部楼层
Can any other bro confirm if the 10/10 scores for service/attitude is deserved?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 22:24:10 | 显示全部楼层
She is a "Mature"kimchi chicken, age should be late 20s. should be those who had been on tour to Japan, Australia, Vancouver, and now arrived GTA I turned 180 degrees when I saw her, I'll rather do some 21-2 younger kimchis from MW, they are all the same, fake boobs, fake nose, mechanical and overlube and when I go inside I dont feel a thing Or may be my jj is too...............
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 21:54 , Processed in 0.036692 second(s), 13 queries .