AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6540|回复: 31

Good experience in June garage

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-24 10:30:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After dropped my friend home and filled up the gas on my home last night.
Suddenly I thought of June's ad and visited the garage (I didn't visit there over a year due to not so convenient). I saw a young CBC and 3 kimchi (I man made and 2 natural). One kimchi was still working and I chosed the man made because her friendly smile. Her service is really good (not mechanical). She on top first and then changed position. I really enjoyed the process of making love (but only having sex and fxxk). After that I saw another kimchi who was working when I was there.

That kimchi even more beautiful (my COP) but she has tatoo on her arm. All looks natural and I will go try her soon because the keeper told me she may leave soon.

Conclusion: HAPPY trip (good service, good price and enjoyable journery)

Happy there is another good place to visit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 10:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
do you know if this place honors appointments?  or is it a first-come-first-served, sit in waiting room with other bros kind of place..?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 10:48:05 | 显示全部楼层
woody 发表于 2012-6-24 10:41 static/image/common/back.gif
do you know if this place honors appointments?  or is it a first-come-first-served, sit in waiting r ...

this is a traditional old school pageant place and be forewarn the environment is nothing like you experience uptown.   If you want to book ahead then you need to develop a relationship of trust and familiarity first.

The ghetto older decor can either cause anxiety or excite and give u an adrenalin rush like walking through the streets of Harlem.  The analogy is a bit extreme but you get my drift?   There are clean towels and a shower room.   Just make sure MM lay down a clean towel on the bed
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 12:15:38 | 显示全部楼层
woody 发表于 2012-6-24 10:41 static/image/common/back.gif
do you know if this place honors appointments?  or is it a first-come-first-served, sit in waiting r ...

I don't know and I just hop in.
I guess you can make appointment, but I guess "1st come, 1st in" and the place is fine and you can wait there. The keeper is good and you can see all girls first.
I like the old traditional way - I can see all girls. ^.<
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 14:47:02 | 显示全部楼层
Good report thanks, a place for me to go to while I'm DT
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 16:52:27 | 显示全部楼层
damngood gor, who has man-made boobs?  Dada, Yuky or Angel?
It is amazing you can tell from six feet away   They all use push up bra.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 17:07:21 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2012-6-24 10:48 static/image/common/back.gif
this is a traditional old school pageant place and be forewarn the environment is nothing like you ...

7samurai, thanks for the warnings!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 17:08:04 | 显示全部楼层
damngood 发表于 2012-6-24 12:15 static/image/common/back.gif
I don't know and I just hop in.
I guess you can make appointment, but I guess "1st come, 1st in"  ...

yeah, i've never been to a pagent-style place yet... could be good!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 17:15:02 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2012-6-24 10:48 static/image/common/back.gif
this is a traditional old school pageant place and be forewarn the environment is nothing like you ...

make sure they did not just flip the "freshly" used one with the previous bro...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-24 17:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
woody 发表于 2012-6-24 17:08 static/image/common/back.gif
yeah, i've never been to a pagent-style place yet... could be good!

If you try Becky, call her first and let her know who on her list you want to see (this narrows down to 2 or 3) and tell her you want some privacy i.e. do not want to be seen with other bro as much as possible.

When you enter via the back door she will greet you and quickly introduce the 2 or 3 mm to you in 30-45 seconds in the kitchen by the back door.  There is still a chance someone finishes and coming out or someone come in after you but the chance is smaller.

Hope this helps
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 05:35 , Processed in 0.038909 second(s), 13 queries .