AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5547|回复: 21

Jolin @ SweetCandy

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-11 03:26:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After doing photoshoot for Jolin, i couldn't get her sexy image out of my head. Had to book a session with her today.

She was wearing the same outfit as she did yesterday which i found incredibly seductive. Since i already gave her visual description, i won't go over it again. However, i would mention that Grandlea bro was rite, she does hv boob job done altho it was very fine workmanship that could've fooled inexperienced wolves like me. Even when i touch it, they felt real, i had to squeeze on them to slightly feel an artificial object inside. Service was excellent. Began wif massage, and lots of cuddling and pillow talk after the action. During the action, there was DFK from beginning to end, mpos, very passionate, totally GFE, i felt i was in heaven wif an angel. She knows perfectly how to tease, arouse, and please a man. Highlights include natural water and a realistic audio and display (meaning she either really enjoyed the session or gave a very convincing performance). If i really had to pick a bone from inside an egg, that will be that i felt a bit of teeth during bbbj, and that her service is so good that she is definitely not fresh new in business. Other than that, everything was perfect.

Previous visual reporthttp://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4354&page=1#pid38252

Pics
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4352&extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-11 10:51:07 | 显示全部楼层
Your opinion may be true, but since she knows who you are, your treatment would be special and different from ordinary wolves.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-11 15:10:47 | 显示全部楼层
She is alright , not as good as you said .
Sorry Ben 哥,以前看这论坛感觉十分中肯,但最近感觉你有点儿偏了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-11 16:18:55 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2012-6-11 10:51 static/image/common/back.gif
Your opinion may be true, but since she knows who you are, your treatment would be special and diffe ...

Playboyjoe, its true she may, or may not, have made an extra effort to please me because she knows who i am. This i cannot say for sure. However, looking at Grandlea bro's review, it seems quite similar to mine, which indicates to me that i hv not been over the top in my assessment. Grandlea says her service was very professional, whereas i said her service was totally satisfying. I believe we're talking abt the same thing.

My review reflects my personal experience and opinions only which is y i encourage everybody to contribute their own reviews and opinions. By having a wealth of information to compare, then we can tell who is a true wolf, who is a shill, who is over generous in giving scores, and who is overly strict.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-11 16:24:56 | 显示全部楼层
cbcboy 发表于 2012-6-11 15:10 static/image/common/back.gif
She is alright , not as good as you said .
Sorry Ben 哥,以前看这论坛感觉十分中肯,但最近感觉你有点 ...

Cbcboy, did u try her?

I respect ur opinion. I admit i may be biased sometimes. Indeed, everybody is biased to some degree, however i do try to keep it as objective as possible. Therefore i encourage u (and others) to point out where i have been biased. For example, if i said the MM deserved a 9 for face, and u felt she only deserved a 6, by all means point it out. Or if i said her service was excellent, but she was a dead fish for u, please point it out as well. In fact, i would encourage u to give ur own review if u hv tried her.

As much as i try to prevent, there are shills on this board. There are also ghost accounts by various garages which take every opportunity to attack each other. Furthermore, there are accounts from admins of other boards lurking here, spying and looking for opportunities to attack me. Sometimes i know who they are, sometimes i don't. My point is that i don't mind criticism because it helps me improve. But it should be CONSTRUCTIVE criticism whereby u tell me what i did wrong and how it should be improved. Furthermore, by giving your own report (as well as having a track record of previous reports) u will establish ur credibility. Otherwize, if u hv no record of contribution to the forum, but just pop up randomly to attack or disagree, then we mite have suspicion.

With all due respect, i'm not accusing u of anything. I do thank u for ur participation. My message is also not directed at u alone. I am encouraging EVERYBODY to make constructive criticism instead of just argumentative criticism, and also to contribute more reports and info.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-11 18:13:56 | 显示全部楼层
Here is a novel idea or common sense

Ben this is not directed only at you and no disrespect.  

Any bro who thinks the writer of a review is "Biased" for what ever reason then weight the review less with a bit of skepticism.  I do it all the time.   Many well known wolves here I don't accept their reviews at face value.   I'm sure the same can be said of my reviews in the past.  

And look for a bro who you think is more objective and similar taste as you.   Also ask as many questions publicly or privately before making your decision.   That way you minimize your risk as much as possible.  But remember nothing is 0 risk for many possible reasons (bad day, bad chemistry, MM got robbed) which can make your session poor.   

Also some MMs are professional and will provide the same great service to everyone and there are some MMs who are selective in giving good service.

If you talk to any veteran wolf, particularly if you are newbie , you need to spend money to learn and make mistakes to make better  decisions in the future.   

Be like 7Samurai.  I know what I like.  I collaborate and pose questions with wolves publicly/privately  who share the same taste and experiences.   You will naturally gravitate to those who think alike
Then you throw the dice and hope that you score big! Some times you win and sometime you lose .  Hopefully you win more

补充内容 (2012-6-11 18:25):
For the record I don't put much weight on Ben gors reviews .  I have better taste LOL  If I was a MM I would deliver GFE and make  Ben bro feel like "Brad Pitt" in exchange for a good review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-11 19:12:18 | 显示全部楼层
here is how i feel ................以前睇747(未有广告商前),感觉非常中肯.
Ben gor 有碗话碗,有碟话碟.
现在係避重就轻.......不如你开贴问下其他bros 有無呢个感觉啦
如果無我为我感觉错悟道歉,如果有你地应该谂下对你地的长远影向
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-11 20:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
Ben gor, your encounter of Jolin is much the same as mine. We all have our own preferences and expectations. "One person's meal is another person's poison". All it matters is you know you write your actual experience.

The newbies like to learn this hobby by questioning any reviews. In a sense it is good for them and good for this forum, as long as they don't abuse freedom of speech. Next step they have to learn is by investing to see the MM's of their choice, then they will really find out the real services of the MM's.

Most brothers like to say "the MM's are in service industry, they should make the customers happy".

It is like you go to an Indian restaurant and ask for Chinese food. Of course the chef will make Chinese food for you because they don't want to lose you as a customer. All you get is a meal not gourmet food. Is it the chef's fault?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-11 20:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
cbcboy 发表于 2012-6-11 19:12 static/image/common/back.gif
here is how i feel ................以前睇747(未有广告商前),感觉非常中肯.
Ben gor 有碗话碗,有碟话碟.

Cbcboy, 請原諒我冇能力辨別出你到底是善意提點或是惡意傷害. 而且, 你從沒對本台貢獻任何報告, 令我更難定奪. 如果錯怪了好人, 我先在此說句對不起.

我想表達的就是, 我雖然已盡力做得中立, 不過有時也難免有所偏差. 我從沒說過我是百份百對的. 我很歡迎也感謝有建設性的批評. 我的報告如有不準確之處, 請大家具體地指出. 也請大家多點提供自己的意見, 自己的報告.

Cbcboy, 你說我的報告 "有点儿偏", 沒問題. 我接受別人意見的. 但偏在那裡, 有那一點你是不同意的, 你卻不說出來.

你說Jolin沒那麼好, 卻不寫報告, 也沒提供任何其他資料或自己的意見. 卻突然冒出來, 說我的報告不好. 這令我有點難接受. 也懷疑你有沒有真的試過她.

本論壇上有些場會用馬甲攻擊同行, 打擊其他場MM的報告, 提升自己的. 也有對台的馬甲潛伏, 借故生事. 所以對來歷不明的會員, making criticism without valid points, 我難免抱著一點懷疑. 希望你明白.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-11 20:59:40 | 显示全部楼层
Cbcboy,虽然我是这个论坛的一个新人,来这个论坛也不错一个多月时间,但我觉得这个论坛非常不错,也很佩服Ben的管理能力和技巧。
我觉得既然你说你feel他有些偏颇,那就肯定是有一些他具体的行为让你产生这种feeling,那你最好能把这些让你产生这种感觉的具体行为描述出来。不管你的points对不对,我觉得对他对这个论坛的其他人都会有所帮助。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 07:24 , Processed in 0.041814 second(s), 18 queries .