AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5786|回复: 5

Ruby@MAE88 , Melissa@Vogue (ex-Euphoria)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-11-29 00:36:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ruby @ MAE88

Booked with keeper, arrived on time but had to wait 15 mins before she was ready. Location is nice, condo has 2 bedrooms, one for each sister. I could hear the other bedroom, which I was not very impressed and dangerous for privacy. Ruby was a nice girl, we showered, no water flute. She spent a lot of time giving bbbj until JJ was hard. She is tight in multiple positions and finished off with bbbj and massage.

Face: 7, nice eyes, not a head turner
Body: 7, curvy with a little more weight than advertised on website, which I read is normal for mae88
Service: 8, very accomodating
Overall: 7
Repeat: No, so many other choices

Melissa @ Vogue, Ex-Euphoria Girls

Booking with Frank, the owner, was a breeze. This agency only does out meal for the moment and have a lot of talent, which made it hard to choose with so much options. Melissa has an exquisite spinner body, the way that I like it. Her service is gfe, she was very sexy in her lingerie with her secretary glasses. Bbbj made JJ very big and hard, I had to stop her before I screwed up the night, she then jumped on JJ to do cg. Wow, she was very tight. JJ is average size for an asian but she was very tight. She is so tight that when she stood up, condom came off and got stuck in her We did few positions and I finally blew in missionary.

Face: 7.5, very young and pretty french canadian face
Body: 8, spinner designation, very petite, young, slim, boobs are A and very tight
Service: 8, very good wet bbbj,  multiple positions, gfe
Overall: 8
Repeat: Yes, very good feeling her wrapping around JJ
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-29 02:38:06 | 显示全部楼层
finished with cim with ruby? or just bbbj + shot outside?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-11-29 08:08:55 | 显示全部楼层
Bro ziwww, I shot outside! I see you are a regular to mae88, is the Berri location also condo with 2 shared bedroom by 2 sisters? I see they have Vera now, which looks pretty good. Is she from TO? She looks very close to Vera @ Pandora Girls. Last time, I had Olivia with agency in Ottawa, she was very good, deserves a 8 or 8.5 in my books. Then she wents to Mtl after.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-29 11:02:20 | 显示全部楼层
michaeltoris888 发表于 2017-11-29 08:08
Bro ziwww, I shot outside! I see you are a regular to mae88, is the Berri location also condo with 2 ...

ahh i see.

no the berri location, the girls have their own apartment. (at least this is the case every time i go to the berri location).

I have no idea about Vera.

I know Olivia is Cutie from moonwaiting. (a very popular girl)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-29 14:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
your post is very useful, thanks bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-2 11:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
No problem bro conniecao, Ottawa does not have so many talents at the moment, I am like asuran, I go to Toronto and Montreal for my meals and report back to wolf pack community when I have time
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 09:40 , Processed in 0.051250 second(s), 13 queries .