查看: 2833|回复: 5

Anyone try Sora @ 帝王, please share your opinion. ^.^

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-22 20:51:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Anyone try Sora @ 帝王, please share your opinion. ^.^
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-5-25 17:23:34 | 显示全部楼层
I just went to this place. I saw a girl name Flora and the other girl name Kayla. They are both not 22 for sure. They seem like 27-28 years old even thought i can't prove, but i can judge since i have been around. Their service is non rushed and pretty good. I would rate look wize sora 6.5/10, Kayla 6/10 face. I think these girls are worth $120 top, but not $140 in my opinion. Time to go LCY if i can book a girl. I've never been there which i always wanted to try.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-5-25 22:37:27 | 显示全部楼层
niceguyonly 发表于 2012-5-25 17:23 static/image/common/back.gif
I just went to this place. I saw a girl name Flora and the other girl name Kayla. They are both not  ...

本帖最后由 kingdom 于 2012-5-25 22:36 编辑

niceguyonly 发表于 2012-5-24 23:04
I just went to this place. I saw a girl name Flora and the other girl name Kayla. They are both not  ...

本来不想回复这种贴子的,不过我觉得这位客人真的有点过分了。虽说明眼人一眼能看出这都是小号的商业手段,不过既然您在我两个贴子里面都发了一模一样的诋毁的回复,那么我必须回复一下。

第一,我们这边没有你说的叫flora的女孩子,如果您是在其他地方见到的,那么您就是记错了。

第二,关于您的打分和review, 我不质疑您的审美观,因为毕竟人跟人喜欢的东西不一样。但是这两个女孩子刚刚来两天,有客人试过一个想试另外一个,不过女孩子时间比较紧,暂时还没有两个女孩子都试过的客人,这个我可以确定。所以您说您试过她们两个人的服务,我很好奇,您是怎么做到的?除了我自己,暂时好像没人都试过,哈哈。

第三,如果您想去"LCY",您随便去,可是您在我的两个贴子里面都这样回复跟LCY相关的东西,是不是有点打广告,兼挑起两边争端的意思?

顺便说一下,这两天我们是有一个奇怪的客人。同一个人,一天来一次,来了两天。每次都要两个女孩子都看一下,然后就走掉。而且真的就是看一下就走掉哦。我打电话回去有问过这个客人是不是对我们的姑娘不满意,可是客人说没有阿没有阿,然后转天还是来,看,然后就走掉。当然,我并不是说您就是这个客人。我们是做生意的,没想过要跟谁善意/恶意竞争。不过如果有人真的要搞事情,那么当然我们也该怎么处理怎么处理,该不客气的时候,自然不客气。

多余的没什么好说的了,占用大家的资源发这种贴子,真的不好意思,希望大家谅解。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-5-25 22:40:56 | 显示全部楼层

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=2

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-5-26 01:51:09 | 显示全部楼层
Tomorrow i will go to lcy to try snow. If she is bad i will also review my own opinion. Sorry if my review didn't bring u business, but in my opinion i just say that these girls are not worth $140 for the money. I never say the girls were bad. Just not my cup of tea. I am a very high maintenance picky guy. I don't mind spending $$$ on quality girls. Well when i spoke to u, u told me her name is flora, sorry i mean sora. I just didn't hear your pronounce. I have been to many places in toronto. I have been to beckys, honeybabe, edendreams, and a lot of other places which i dunno the name. I am not a shill. Just want to share my advice. Maybe some people like korean kimchi. Maybe we didn't click because the girls just came here 3 days and barely speak English so it was hard communication. The girls are very nice people for sure. Service isn't too bad. bbbj in the shower also. They really try to please. Not saying they are bad. I have been to other places which is better bang for the buck and also better service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-5-26 10:06:16 | 显示全部楼层
What I need to say has been said, I will not respond to this matter no more.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 04:12 , Processed in 0.076759 second(s), 14 queries .