AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8157|回复: 2

mocha@mae88

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-24 22:01:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm a service oriented guy. I don't really care about how cute or pretty a girl looks. What I care about is the service. A pretty girl with no service is not worth the money.
After trying a few girls at Euphoria Girls, I realized most girls there are pretty and spinner and all that, but they are completely not service oriented. They have no experience on how to pleasure a guy. No nipple licking, straight to sucking.. i don't like that. Only Angie and Tiffany are worth repeating at Euphoria Girls. The rest need to go to a training camp before going into the business.

So after reading tons of reviews on Mocha, I expected a big frame girl who is not pretty, but who is service oriented with lots of smiles. Most people say her service makes up for her lack of pretty face.
My expectation about her face was so low... when the door opened, I couldnt believe my eyes, her face was much prettier than I thought. she was definitely not ugly... no where near ugly.
She is not skinny, but not fat either. About 115-120 lbs. For a girl who is 165cm, that is good weight. Huge natural boobs. At least C, maybe D. Btw she has a little belly fat.
I kinda understand why people say shes not good looking.. its because she didnt do plastic surgery. She doesnt have that korean plastic surgery look, but for a natural look, she is pretty.

Also, she is alone in the apartment. There is only 1 room, so no roommate. that's a plus.
so sf2, cleaned me pretty well. nipple licking and water flute.... shes very talkative, always smiling and laughing. her laugh is very cute.
to the room, I started hugging her and kissing her, then she started licking me all over and bbbj while I was standing. After a while she asked "you dont wanna lie down?"... that was pretty funny.
so dfk, roaming, bbbj, 69 (she turned around without me asking)... her bbbj is amazing... one of the best i've had. the best was Hannah. Her pussy is shaved and clean. Oh and she also rimmed me during 69. It's not really my thing. I don't understand why some people enjoy rimming.

Condom and CG. she used lube, which is fine. also it seemed to hurt when she was putting in. so guys let's be gentle to her. Playing with her huge boobs while CG is really nice. After a bit of CG, switch to Mish, non-stop DFK. her moan sounds so real... doesn't sound fake at all. I really like that. She is also very tight.

After first shot, there was only 20 mins left, she offered to massage, but I refused. Massage is not my thing. I prefer kissing and chatting while hugging on the bed. That's what we did.

After a few minutes, she offered round 2. I said I'm not sure we have time for that. She still tried her best. Nipple licking, DFK, bbbj, CG, Mish. I didn't manage to finish, and told her its fine, its my fault we spent so long for the first shot. She kept saying sorry and feeling bad.

Face: 9. not plastic surgery looking. very natural look. naturally pretty.
body: 8. Not spinner, not fat. big natural boobs. belly fat.
service: 10.  
attitude: 10. really wanted me to finish my 2nd shot. felt bad that I couldnt finish. kept saying sorry.
repeat: yes. definitely.

so far my favorite girls who are still working are Hannah, Susie, Mocha, Tiffany(euphoria), and Angie(euphoria).

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-8 18:14:33 | 显示全部楼层
Anyone know when she is coming back in Montreal she was so good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 12:11:39 | 显示全部楼层
AsianLover 发表于 2017-9-8 18:14
Anyone know when she is coming back in Montreal she was so good

she is back now
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 03:13 , Processed in 0.035978 second(s), 13 queries .