AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: nobody

Victoria Girl - Double Booking, Wasting my time

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-21 14:22:25 | 显示全部楼层
Feel sorry for you and I had visited VG couple times.
I am the VIP of them. In the beginning, I am very satisfied with their service (esp. Jason treated customer well). However, I found something wrong recently.

They played tricks by giving me the girl indeed not the one in ad (I tried that girl (e.g. ABC) before and they said that girl is the another one (e.g XYZ) who I booked). I pissed off and complain to J but got no resolved.

Honestly I had disappointed with that and their ranking to me had dropped out of 5 now.
Just like MW, I like the shop but I can't trust their photos anymore. BUT at least MW didn't play trick that is better than VG. I wish VG can think of their reputation and don't do this thing anymore (even it's only one time)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 14:42:38 | 显示全部楼层
dicklee 发表于 2017-7-21 14:22
Feel sorry for you and I had visited VG couple times.
I am the VIP of them. In the beginning, I am v ...

MW的照片相似度,客人投诉从去年到现在,木有改变多少
VG客服/广告问题上版,这次是第4次
如果在乎口碑早改革了,说白了,心里面当客人是S
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 15:08:41 | 显示全部楼层
Hmm... I personally don't care if I waited in a room with another wolf.  That's just how it's like in China - in fact you could be in a fancy spa and see the "flower parade" of girls... or it could be a night club or ktv environment... (or even window shopping in korea lol)...  you're there amongst your own friends, or coworkers or just other wolves all there for the same purpose.  And if the girl you want is grabbed by another wolf, you just pick another or wait... But I get it, in Canada we all live busy lives and some of us might be uncomfortable seeing other wolves waiting - ironically I am born and raised in Canada and only lived in HK and China for few years lol.  But yeah, I have to agree that if you made a booking reservation, you should get the girl for when you wanted it.  It's the same in China - if I picked a girl and the booker says okay... but then right after a VIP rolls up and wants the same girl... i'd get pissed if they let the VIP take her first.  But in your situation, seems like a double or triple booking and you shouldn't stand for that.  It's repeat comments like this that makes me not want to try this shop even though I drop loads of cash on hunting for many years.  Keeper should think about long term repeat customers!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 16:23:06 | 显示全部楼层
yungchicken 发表于 2017-7-21 15:08
Hmm... I personally don't care if I waited in a room with another wolf.  That's just how it's like i ...

I totally agree with. Even if may a little bit odd in the beginning.
But at least I can choose the best I like instead of by chance. Moreover, you know a girl from some small action and choose the favorable.
I don't lie 1 on 1 if compared to the older style.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 16:41:12 | 显示全部楼层
Holy, so u wait at the living room with another wolf? This is not a walkin clinic man. I feel bad for you, that's so awkward. Anyway, did you try to talk to the other wolf to break the ice? Actually, if I were owner, I would have arrange something to break the ice, maybe arrange "sasa" to do a strip dance while u guys waiting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 17:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
waiting in the room with other wolf is fine with me. did you asked if you can be the next one? mostly hh wait if not sooner? why don't you sit and chill for a bit? I guess if you have some other plans after then you need to be on schedule.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-21 17:56:54 | 显示全部楼层
poiulkjh1212 发表于 2017-7-21 16:41
Holy, so u wait at the living room with another wolf? This is not a walkin clinic man. I feel bad fo ...

Yes, that's awkward. and I don't want to talk to the other guy! 我是老狼一名,有十多年经验,初出来玩时,都是只有选美场, 但是这样的double booking, 而女keeper 方面卻没有致力解决,只是想我另造了人,或等那大哥完事后才让我輪上的情况,还是第一次遇上!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 18:31:52 | 显示全部楼层
It's funny that we can all talk so easily on this site but not directly in person - maybe it's a personality thing and some people just aren't comfortable.  In my personal experience, the wolves who are not shy about other wolves around tend to be the ones who have been hunting for a long time and generally are older.  One time, I was in a condo with a MM that was sharing with another and both me and the other customer came out at the same time LOL.  The other MM quickly grabbed that customer and brought him back into the bedroom while I left.  We actually ended up meeting each other at the elevator anyway because the elevator took a very long time come up! We ended up just chatting for a while and stood outside the condo building talking about some of his experiences and I shared mine LOL.  It was all cool and we both agreed that neither of us minded running into each other but MM's obviously try to be mindful of their customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-21 18:44:05 | 显示全部楼层
turbin 发表于 2017-7-21 17:15
waiting in the room with other wolf is fine with me. did you asked if you can be the next one? mostl ...

兄弟,我进门己说明预约了Cindy 1 pm.-而Jason 便叫我去大厅上坐著等,原来是女keeper在十二点四十五分又接了另一客人(是Jason 事后短信我说的),还等另位大哥做完完三十分钟后再上吗?不是輪上公厕吧! 倒不如去別处觅食!

谢谢各位兄弟的回应,我想此事到这为止,不作回应了。Jason 已跟我道歉,並提出给我下次去可享优惠,但被我拒绝了,因为不想人认为我为了借此事拿箸数!希望Jason 能加強管理,造益狼友!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 22:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
我也是去了一次,不敢去了,管理确实有问题,迟早会出事的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 20:54 , Processed in 0.037624 second(s), 11 queries .