AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10745|回复: 47

Victoria Girl - Double Booking, Wasting my time

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-20 14:38:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I wanted to TOFTT Cindy @VG today as real person photos on website looks attractive. I made my booking by phone yesterday. This is my first time visiting this agency. I arrived on time and keeper told me to wait at the living room while another wolf was sitting there and waiting. It turned out that both me and he has booked Cindy for the same time slot. And the other wolf said that he called on Tuesday to booked. Keeper didn't seem to try to get the problem resolved, but just asking us to wait. Sitting there doing nothing for another 10 minutes or so, then female keeper asked me if I wanted to try Sasa. I just took a look and NMCOT, and left.

Really bad time management from the keeper. How would a double booking occured? Should they try to get it resolved first rather than keep me waiting. I will not go back to this agency again, time wasted.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 14:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
suxs to wait in sitting room with other wolfs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 15:07:59 | 显示全部楼层
Agree they should get it resolved one way or another.  Also should give the reason for their decision too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 15:09:34 | 显示全部楼层
Typical old school keeper style. They don't give a shit about customer service.

Their mode of operation is to try to cast a wide net by posting ads everywhere using different names and fake pics. Reservations mean nothing to them, they will say ok no matter who you book or what time you book, but they probably don't even bother to mark it down. Its really just first come first serve.

The keeper's assumption is that the hard part is getting customers in the door. Once you are in, they think you will just patiently wait your turn.

Never ever trust ANYTHING they say or promise you over the phone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 15:18:28 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-7-20 15:07
Agree they should get it resolved one way or another.  Also should give the reason for their decisio ...

Any reason they give would just be a load of BS. The real reason is that they have street hustler mentality rather than a legit business owner mentality.

Basically, the hustler mentality is, tell any lie needed to hook the customer in, push as hard as possible for a sale immediately, get the customer's money right now. Whereas a legit business would think about building customer relationships, establishing a good reputation, making a fair deal, and the advantage of long-term business relationships. The street hustler would rather rip you off for a dollar right now even if that meant the possibility of losing a long-term customer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 16:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
lol, this store is also famous for fake pic..it happen b4, you can search, and now again
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=37336
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 16:21:16 | 显示全部楼层
It happened to me a few months ago.

When I arrived before parking my car, I was told my MM would be 20 minutes behind. I drove around to kill time. After that, I was invited to sit in the living room.

Later on, I was told that I needed to wait for another 45 minutes. I ended up choosing another MM since I didn't want to wait any longer.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 16:52:14 | 显示全部楼层
This is TRIPLE booking. You and the other wolf sitting and waiting. While another wolf is fucking the mm upstairs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 17:59:40 | 显示全部楼层
VG没预约观念,预约管理更业余了
去三次,二次预约搞砸,细节不提也罢
别我一说,店主又打处打听电话/微信找我聊天。
我相信没客人喜欢店主为了网上点评找上门
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 18:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
To be honest,. I for one would not.want to go to a pageant parade in a 2 to 3 million dollar house area.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:17 , Processed in 0.039662 second(s), 13 queries .