搜索
查看: 6680|回复: 12

Vivian@PandoraGirl , Summer@VictoriaGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-2 09:18:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Summer@VG

因为家庭的关系,戒了有一段时间,刚刚又变成单身了,处理完事情后,给大家分享我这两周的经历。

通过微信约的,因为喜欢高个,长腿女生,地点在阳光超市附近的house,不过个人不大喜欢在house里,言归正传。

安全隐私:3/10,一是,在house里,比较容易引起邻居注意,毕竟一天有很多车和人进进出出,二是,开门后先见一位阿姨,然后阿姨再带你去找女孩,结束后再由一位男生送出门,前后要多见两个人,如果我事先知道这样,我是不会去的。·

颜控:6.5/10,北方女孩子,瓜子脸,长头发,挺有女人味道,虽然不是很漂亮,但是也不差

身材:5/10,骨架大,人高但是胖,腰和腹部有很多赘肉,坐下来腹部都是游泳圈,大腿比较粗。

服务和态度:8.5/10: 如果只看脸蛋,还挺有味道的,至少感觉不差,服务也好,至少用心,洗澡细心,有水中萧。有French Kiss, 这点加分,有点让我想起了以前的Victoria,老狼们应该知道,口活好,无齿感,私处无异味,而且私处有互动,至少让我觉得很爽,不管是真心还是故意做出来的。

总体:除了身材和安全问题,其实还不错,不过我是应该不会repeat的了。

Vivian@PG

因为刚刚恢复单身,重新回到组织,本人喜欢高个,大长腿,漂亮的女生,看到PG的Vivian,居然写非常特别漂亮,就打电话约,居然可以约到,本来定一个钟,被告知只能一次一个小时,那就好改半个钟。新condo,干净,在电梯旁边,方便安全。

脸蛋,7.5/10,刚看挺惊艳的,不过最多和Candice@babyface,一个水平,比Cathy差一些。

身材,7/10, 其实大部分的韩国女,都差不多这身材标准

服务态度,6.5/10 居然被要求先付,这点不好。基本的服务都有,没什么特别,不过深吻不错,嘴唇滑润,不过私处有一点点的异味,所以也就没有什么互动。

总体,只看脸蛋和身材,还不错,但也没有什么特色。看来我离开这么久,市场上没有什么有特色,特点的女孩子。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-4 11:44:51 | 显示全部楼层
本来想试Vivian, 没性趣了。节约了$和子弹。 Candice走了,被掉包过。 Cathy没试过。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-4 12:12:19 | 显示全部楼层
Bigcom 发表于 2017-7-4 11:44
本来想试Vivian, 没性趣了。节约了$和子弹。 Candice走了,被掉包过。 Cathy没试过。。。 ...
Candice被掉包了
Are you kidding? That's really suck!!!
I tried the shop quiet many times and the girls are real and never encountered this. Did you call the boss to complain if you are right? She is a reasonable lady.
BTW, sorry for you if your experience is real and good luck in future.

"开门后先见一位阿姨,然后阿姨再带你去找女孩"
Ha ha ha, she's not aunt but a little bit fat lady only. Then I can tell you must be teenager (a student, young boy, haha). BTW, I didn't see the Summer you mentioned.  I had tried couple there and pretty good. But the girls worked there only very short period of time. I tried one and next week she's gone. If you find a girl you like, go try it and you might not see her soon. I think that's one of the characteristics of VG. I am going to peach. If you or your friends has any suggestion, please share and thanks in advance.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-4 12:38:28 | 显示全部楼层
always suspicious about those great reviews about Vivian. thanks for bro for clearing that up.
money now goes to the AIDS orphan in china.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-4 12:43:29 | 显示全部楼层
I went to VG in North York location before. You are so right!

There was no absolutely no privacy at all. At least 2 MMs needed to share the same bathroom. After my shower, my MM needed to rinse the shower tub or towel dried the counter top before she could work on me. She needed to get the bathroom ready for the other MMs.

I could even hear the conversation inside the room clearly if I paid attention.

There were cars parking along the curb outside the house in early evening. I am sure that would draw attention to the neighbours with that kind of traffic in a quiet residential area.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-4 22:54:45 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2017-7-4 12:38
always suspicious about those great reviews about Vivian. thanks for bro for clearing that up.
money ...

Maybe I am picky or I have tried some girls really good before.  It is hard to find a good girl at this moment. Don't trust those overwhelming good review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-5 00:35:06 | 显示全部楼层
阿姨?这个有点尴尬啊,满心欢喜去找妹子,开门见个阿姨,事后还要见个爷们。VG那都是这个套路嘛?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-5 06:26:24 | 显示全部楼层
Smellypoo 发表于 2017-7-4 12:43
I went to VG in North York location before. You are so right!

There was no absolutely no privacy at ...

Agreed.  Went there twice.  Once visit and saw the keeper lady, thought she was available too.
Second time to pick up mm to drop her off at the airport.

Those are $2 mil to 3 mil houses.  Saw two ladies (one walking, one walking her dog) even when I parked two houses up.  Kept on telling mm NOT to work there.  Amazed to find out that the shop was there over a year.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-5 13:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-7-5 06:26
Agreed.  Went there twice.  Once visit and saw the keeper lady, thought she was available too.
Sec ...

i went there once but never again...just felt I was treated not in a good way...
2 mil to 3 mil houses? not really... after the bubble bursted , they no longer worth that much
i also saw summer, oh gosh.. big rack  , i prefer slimmer girls. Leave her for you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-5 22:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
Vivian is indeed the most beautiful mm I had seen.
Although the service is not there, but ... does not matter.  Pretties = prettiest.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 11:50 , Processed in 0.037668 second(s), 13 queries .