AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3730|回复: 5

Lisa @ lululala

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-22 09:26:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yesterday I was one of the first in the door to try out Lisa.   She is a taller girl than I present prefer and her face is beautiful.   Her body is proportional to her height and her breasts are really fun to play with even those ups they Are not real but are very well done.   Korean doctors are very good.   Haha

On the building I was told to be quiet. They are worried about the neighbors are bit nosey.   I prefer to take the stairs to be a little bit more discrete.   Lisa was waiting for me at the door so I did not need to Announce my arrival. She greeted me with a hug and took me down the hallway (not Ruby's room). Shower was bigger and more comfy.

Lisa's service and attitude are very good.   She gave me a long BBBJ in the shower. In the room she surprised me by turning around for a 69.   I am into that was was extra happy.   It was a beautiful view for DATY lovers. Have seen many but she has a big, meaty and pinkish pussy. Mmmmmm.

After the fun we talked a bit. Her English is not bad but you do have to be patient.   She is talkative and has a great laugh. She told me she does not know how long she will stay but will be here for at least 2 weeks.

But I do Not like putting the I ON Numbers at The Girls.   At The photos were ON at The Website are definitely photoshopped But Close.   At The Accurate Description WAS.   She IS AS 21 Not Advertised But looks like 26/27. Overall the I Will REPEAT by at The Weekend.   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 22:52:16 | 显示全部楼层
Nice , never see a girl with big pussy lips yet
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 22:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
sound like a must try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-11 10:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
Nice post, must try. But I found that Montreal has less girls that Toronto.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-11 10:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
XIAOYAO 发表于 2017-4-11 10:22
Nice post, must try. But I found that Montreal has less girls that Toronto.

montreal is nowhere near toronto's level
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-12 19:51:32 | 显示全部楼层
ziwww 发表于 2017-4-11 10:35
montreal is nowhere near toronto's level

Toronto has too many girls and very high rotation.
You will be broken if you try a very new girl that shows up every week.
Also if the girl not doing well for some reason she won't last long in the Toronto market.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 22:01 , Processed in 0.037336 second(s), 13 queries .