AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2702|回复: 1

Vivian @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-6 23:45:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After lurking so long around the site, I finally decided to go on my first hunt and write something for once.

Booked an hour.  Went up to the room and was greeted by a very beautiful lady, but she seen kind of tired.  Was lead into the room and told to take my close off and put it on a chair.  Cosplay is available for no extra charge and was told to pick one from the closet.  Mouthwash first and then sf2.  LFK and water flute in the showers. Dry off and lay in bed. LFK, nipple licking, BLS, and BBBJ.  *action skip* Nice massage after finish. Sf2 again and dry off.  Gave me a crispi roll before leaving.  Hug and good bye kiss at the door.

Very beautiful, especially those eyes. She says shes 25, but looks likes 22-23. Really soft smooth skin.  Boobs feels really nice.  C size boob I think, looks very nice. Not a totally flat stomach but doesn't effect how nice it still looks as a whole.  Ass could be better if it had a little more meat.  Very friendly. GFE. Looks really cute when she smiles.  Too bad her english is not so well, communication is harder.

Face: 8.5 (9 when she smiles)
Body: 8.5
Service: 8 (no DFK, also was tired I guess)
Atittude:9.5 really nice and friendly, and tries to communicate
Damage: 240+20
Repeat: Most likely
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-7 09:30:32 | 显示全部楼层
no DFK for my session, and looked tired at 5pm as well
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 12:37 , Processed in 0.035622 second(s), 13 queries .