AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: babyme

Which one need is more important sex or emotional?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-3 11:42:22 | 显示全部楼层
I like how littlefinger described in Game of Thrones.

We know it's all just an act. We just paid them.
But their job is to make us forget what we know.

Yup, I'm willing to pay high, real high, if that girl can make me forget what it actually is for that hour
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-3 12:13:34 | 显示全部楼层
sir
once u have attachment with a girl, then u know it.
emotion counts more than physics.
a bbo bbo is not a  bbo bbo unless the girl bbo bbo you with hot love.
OK
DO not talk to the " bro boss"
. stay away from him OK. he is an incurable jerk
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-3 12:40:45 | 显示全部楼层
if you're talking about me its funny because i actually have a good heart.. just no soul
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-3 19:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
Sex only. Emotions are for suckers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-3 20:04:37 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2016-12-3 12:13
sir
once u have attachment with a girl, then u know it.
emotion counts more than physics.

你重衰!你簡直是:
「無藥可救」!

每天不停在這胡言亂語!不斷上傳一些不是一人類所說的荒唐字句!我看到就想吐!
你究竟會不會個"羞"字怎樣寫?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-3 22:23:59 | 显示全部楼层
sex

想emotion 应该找良家
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-4 00:25:23 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-12-1 13:36
It depends what you lack.

We visit MM to balance out our lives. If we lack emotional needs then we  ...

Yes, you are right. I lack both. People always asked me why not find a girl friend. It maybe easy for most of people in this forum but not for me. I have met more than 50 different girls in these two years and none of them like me. None of them care about me and get any fk of what are you doing everyday. Even I spent a lot of time and money on each of them, it still didn't work. Sometimes the relationship is just getting worse when you are trying to get closer to them.
So right now I don't fk care about finding a girl friend. Just bull shit. For the MM here, I spent money, they always treated me as a prince. They even asked me a lot things about my daily life which none of those girls who I was chasing cared about. Their laugh make my day shine. I don't care if it is true or fake. For me, fake kindness is way better than the horrible cold blood and ignorance on me.
I will never find a girl friend and I don't believe the relationship will happen on me. Pay for sex and talking is good enough for me, for a girl friend, I will also need to spend a huge amount of money, my brain and my time. Right now I just need to focus on work, make as much as I can. That simple. The world is become so adorable from the moment I started hunting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-4 00:44:13 | 显示全部楼层
hebe889900 发表于 2016-12-4 00:25
Yes, you are right. I lack both. People always asked me why not find a girl friend. It maybe easy  ...

Hey bro don't be so pessimistic. It takes time to find the right one. Its easy to find a girl if you are rich or handsome but those girls would leave you in a second when they find some even richer or more handsome. It you aren't rich and aren't handsome it will be harder to find but when you do, she will be someone truly loves you for who you are. Don't give up my friend.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-4 01:10:44 | 显示全部楼层
mkjai 发表于 2016-12-4 00:44
Hey bro don't be so pessimistic. It takes time to find the right one. Its easy to find a girl if y ...

So hard to find a girl when you have nothing standing out. Hunting is more fair for me as long as I have some cash to spare.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-4 01:30:45 | 显示全部楼层
hebe889900 发表于 2016-12-4 01:10
So hard to find a girl when you have nothing standing out. Hunting is more fair for me as long as  ...

Its easy to sink boat if you are lonely. Some of those girls are experts at prey on lonely guys. Almost happened to me a long time ago. I thought she was such a nice girl who was forced by tragic circumstances to sell her body. She set me up beautifully. We would chat every night, she would send me messages often and show signs of affection. When we went out she would fight with me to pay the bill or insist on going to less expensive restaurants to save my money. I thought she was the best girl in the world. Then one day out of the blue she asked me for a big sum of money that she said was for family emergency. I told her I didn't have it which was the truth because the way I felt for her back then, if I had that money I would definitely have given it to her but I really didn't. That is when I found out what a bitch she actually was because she changed into a completely different person after she knew I was living from paycheck to paycheck.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 03:23 , Processed in 0.039709 second(s), 12 queries .