找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Open Letter to 747 Admin: request delete my handle and history

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-6 20:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-9-6 19:52
7gor views things from multiple perspectives and views based on my past interactions with him.  He h ...

Kinda agree that there are too many guys that worship the MMs. Thing is, I would appreciate you helping me to avoid a landmine if you point one out, but all your reviews are landmine reviews. I've never seen a single review from you in which the girl is described favorably. But I digress, this thread isn't about you so I shouldn't hijack.

For 7sam, he had my respect in the beginning but lost it soon after. Its obvious that his self righteous ness is only skin deep. In the end he just wants to be the top dog, the alpha male.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 20:17:55 | 显示全部楼层
HK169 发表于 2016-9-6 20:08
Kinda agree that there are too many guys that worship the MMs. Thing is, I would appreciate you he ...

Most of my 8+ meals are in my private life, mainly in my younger years (yes the future is looking bleek with 6/10 meals )   But I do get some 7.5-8.5 meals from some semipros from time to time when I am travelling for work or flying into areas where old school mates live.  They have the social network to let me sample some high quality meat from time to time, but that cost $$$.  In the past 5 years, I've only had probably 2 women who were in the 9+ range.

9+ women typically don't need to resort to being mm.  They move up the social ladder and understand that there is more to gain with the proper network or rich guys who take them under their wing.

Enough digressing.  I'll talk about this in another post....don't wanna get slack from those that run the show....lol...lighten up...this is a joke
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 20:20:10 | 显示全部楼层
HK169 发表于 2016-9-6 20:08
Kinda agree that there are too many guys that worship the MMs. Thing is, I would appreciate you he ...

Well said. For too long, the Serpent has been acting like a Warlord around here. Anyone who disagree with him, he will try to bully his way through, or outlast them because he has too much time on his hand.

After this episode is done, he will know humility or be banned!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 21:00:38 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-9-6 20:06
What happened last night? All those posts censored. A waste of your time. Give us a brief summary.

He posted those pm messages over and over again. He seemed totally devastated. With due respect I re-read those messages word by word again but I wasn't convinced by him still. There are still many loose ends in his so called "evidence". He seemed to be giving up or trying other plans. But I think he will be back too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 07:11:15 | 显示全部楼层
Wow. That's a new World Record. Four days without logging on. Has he been banned? Inquiring minds want to know.

**ADMIN**
No. Although we did not rule out that option, but we did not ban him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 07:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
What have you been drinking lately?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 09:12:53 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-9-10 07:11
Wow. That's a new World Record. Four days without logging on. Has he been banned? Inquiring minds wa ...

Looks like someone misses him already.

Who's to say he hasn't reincarnated into a new persona?

To be honest I don't see the reason for him to having the need for a new account other than maybe mm refusing to see him base on his posting history.
Maybe he needed a clean and moderate image for the ONS section.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 09:42:35 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-9-10 08:12

he might be gone for good, who knows
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 10:17:43 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-9-10 09:12

But ... but ... I haven't had a chance to see goodbye.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 15:09:35 | 显示全部楼层
It's a glorious day, for a dark Shadow of Mordor has been lifted from this site. For too long has he been acting like a Warlord around here. Anyone who disagree with him, he will bully them into submission, or outlast them in an argument. Nobody needs to dance to his marching tune anymore.

The Mod has given him every opportunity to step back from the cliff. 佢敬酒唔飲, 飲罰酒.

All eyes are now on the other "threatening" dark cloud. You know who you are.

I must admit, I have mixed emotions on the Serpent's demise. It's strange, I keep coming back to Ben's post about STALKERS. It's like one day, the dog stop barking, and I have this empty feeling inside. After all, every Holmes needs a Moriarty. But I wouldn't miss him though.

Perhaps it's time for him to reflect why he has lost:
You have been chasing shadows that never were, and in the end, that was your own undoing.

Even in his last hours of your online life, he still tried to take a last ditch 'Hail Mary' cheap shot at me. How pathetic! I know your kind, you will never accept defeat or admit you are wrong, and you will take it to your grave ... literally.

Goodbye. The Serpent ... my greatest nemesis. Rest ... In ... Peace.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 03:17 , Processed in 0.037830 second(s), 11 queries .